Wolf's Bane pt2

I apologize if that last chapter was a little bit all over the place.
Also, this chapter took me like a week and I don't even know why.
A new character is introduced at the end of this chapter, when they speak it will be like this. It's the same font I use when I do an AN in the middle of a chapter but I haven't figured out how to do any other fonts so I hope this works.

~~~

Thursday
-In Lydia's car

"So...how much did you hear?" I ask after a few minutes of a tense silence.

"Not much." Lydia lies, tapping her finger on the steering wheel.

"Please don't lie to me." Like she hasn't been all morning.

"Basically everything past "How many hours of sleep have you been getting?"." Lydia says. "Talk to me about it."

I answer with my own question. "How do you feel about your parents divorcing and the decision they are forcing on you?"

Lydia tenses. "You know I don't want to talk about that."

"And I don't want to talk about what is going on inside my head." I say with the same tense voice.

    We sit in an awkward silence for a couple minutes before it gets to me.

    "No chic flick moments?" I suggest, hoping she will get the reference.

    Lydia thinks for a moment before agreeing. "No chic flick moments."

    Don't you just love random Supernatural references? Even if they don't make any sense, they are awesome.

~~~

"This is going to be impossible, you know." Scott says solemnly.

"I have to say that I agree." I chip in, walking over the where Stiles and Scott are most likely talking about getting the necklace.

"Just ask her if you can borrow it." Stiles suggests.

"How?" Scott asks at the same time I say. "Why would she let the person that she no longer trusts, borrow her necklace?"

The boys glare at me before continuing.

"It's easy! You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha Werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you?"." Stiles says.

"Well that's a great idea." I mutter sarcastically. This earns me another glare from the boys.

"You're not helping." Scott sighs, his eyes darting between me and Stiles.

"Why don't you just talk to her." I suggest.

"She won't talk to me!" Scott complains. "What is she only takes it off in the shower or something?"

I can see the way this conversation is going and I decide to take my leave.

"Get the necklace." I order, Stiles nods. "Alright, bye boys. Don't skip class."