~13~

Monday

When Tessa and Danny finally get to the Stilinsk house, Tessa has bled through the sweats and had narrowly missed bleeding all over in Danny's car. They had got what she needed to make stitches, and some candy because Danny was hungry. Tessa would be too as soon as she wasn't constantly freaking out about getting blood in Danny's car.

The sibling's dad wasn't home yet, which was a relief. Tessa didn't want to worry him. When they pass by Stiles' room, he is on a videochat with Scott, something about what Scott did to Jackson. They head straight for the bathroom.

"Danny, I'm sorry but I have blood in places I should really only have blood once a month, so I'd like to take a shower." Tessa says. "Feel free to wait in my room if you'd like."

"If you don't mind I'll wait in here." At Tessa's raised eyebrow he shrugs. "What if you like pass out from blood loss or something? It's better I find you than your brother."

"In what way?!"

"I'm your...am-an amina familiar. We have a deep emotional connection, and I've seen you naked before."

"Its Amina Familiares. And that will never be happening again." Tessa fixes Danny with a glare. "If you stay you close your eyes, whole time. That ain't ever happening again."

~~~

Turns out stitches on the fatty tissue of your thigh, no matter how much muscle or fat you have hurt like a bitch. Nowhere near as bad as her shoulder, but pretty damn bad.

"That was both the most disgusting and most impressive thing I've ever seen you do." Danny says, he had actually gagged when Tessa first started. Tessa felt bad for him, not bad enough to not laugh, but bad.

Tessa is sitting in her towel, she figured it was safer than potentially ruining more clothes. Oddly enough she felt more comfortable now, than she had when she had just touched Scott without a shirt on, and when she hugged him. Tessa had pretty much just accepted the fact that the Amina Familiares was making her feel this way. Not about Scott or anyone else, she had always felt that way, but about Danny.

"Can I get some clothes please?" Tessa asks. "Shorts not pants. I can't afford to ruin any more pants, though something tells me that will be happening anyway."

"Got it babe." Danny salutes her. "I'll be right back."

While he's gone Tessa finishes the bandages on her thigh, using the black adhesive tape Melissa had gave her for her shoulder to keep it all together. If Tessa were to be honest, she was proud of herself and she thinks Braeden would be too. That is if Braeden knew about the supernatural, which Tessa wouldn't be surprised if she did. She went up against a fully shifted werewolf with only a lacrosse stick that was more duct tape than stick. She walked away with only broken ribs and some claw marks on her thigh.

There is a knock on the door then Danny's voice. "I'm coming back in. By the way your Dad just got home."

"Okay." Tessa says, just loud enough for him to hear.

Danny hands her a bundle of clothes. "Got you fresh undergarments too."

"Never call them undergarments again please, you sound old." Tessa laughs. "I feel weirdly okay with you touching my 'undergarment' drawers, do you think it's part of the thing?"

"Thank you for refering to it as thing it makes me feel better because I can hardly remember what it's called." Danny frowns. "I feel kind of bad about that actually."

"Don't. There's a lot of shit happening in the past week, plus all these knew feelings that seem to only be getting stronger. You can't remember the name of something, I think that's a good thing actually. It means you aren't freaking out over the bond, if you were you'd know everything about it, including the name." Tessa shrugs. "I'd hug you but I'm in a towl and I'm not even standing until you close your eyes."