Magic Bullet pt3

Last chapter of Magic Bullet!! Yayayay

Monday
-At night at the
Animal Clinic

    I hear Stiles and Scott's shock gasps echo through the room, I try to ignore it and focus on my task at the moment. I take the burnt wolfsbane and shove it into the open bullet wound on Derek's arm.

    Derek arches his back, his fangs growing from his mouth and roars. The black lines disappear and the wound heals over.

    I lean back against the cabinet with a relieved sigh.  My magic is still at the surface but I couldn't make it go away if I tried.

    "That was awesome! YES!" Stiles celebrates.

    "Are you okay?" I ask.

    "Well, except for the agonizing pain..." Derek says sarcastically. His eyes find me and they widen. "Your a Lunar Witch...?"

    I nod. "The Alpha's bite triggered my powers."

    I can feel Stiles' anger, it's all directed at me. Probably because I was hiding the fact that I am no longer human.

    Scott starts threatening Derek. "Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone. You got that? And, if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything-"

    Derek cuts him off. "Your gonna trust them? You think they can help you?"

    "Well why not?" Scott asks. "They're a lot flipping nicer than you are."

     They just almost killed Derek and you're calling them nice? Good going Scott.

    "I can show you exactly how nice they are." Derek says angrily, walking out of the animal clinic, giving us no choice but to follow him.

~~~

    We end up at the Beacon Hills Long-Term residential home, I've tried asking what we are doing here, but I don't get an answer.

    Derek leads us to a room and gestures for us to go inside. I let out a shocked gasp when I see who it is.

    "Peter?" I ask. "Everyone told me that no one survived the fire except for me, you and Laura?"

    "They were lying." Derek says.

    "Who is he?" Scott asks.

    "Peter Hale, Derek's uncle." I answer, keeping the part about Cassidy to myself. I might ask Cassidy if I can tell Derek, he might want to know that he has a living cousin.

"Is he...like you?" A werewolf?" Scott asks.

"He was." Derek says bitterly. "Now, he's barely even human. My entire family died in that fire. My mom, my father, my cousins, my little sister."

"Except for Laura." I finish.

Stiles suddenly stops ignoring me, probably his curiosity taking over.

"Yeah...uh how do you know this anyway?" Stiles asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You know what Stiles?" I say. "For being kinda smart you are incredibly stupid."

Scott and Stiles keep looking between me and Derek with looks of confusion.

Derek sighs. "She was there with my family the day the hunters set the house on fire."

"What makes you so sure that they set the fire?" Scott asks skeptically.

"Because they were the only ones that knew about us!" Derek shouts angrily.

Scott scrambles for an excuse for them. "W-well then they had a reason."

Derek snaps. "Like what? You tell me what justifies this!" Derek spins Peter's chair and shows them the other side of his face.

I take a shocked step back. It's burnt, it's mostly healed but there are burn scars covering the right side of his face.

"They say they'll only kill with absolute proof , but there were people in my family that were perfectly ordinary in that fire. This is what they do. And it's what Allison will do." Derek says.

"What are you doing? How did you get in here?" An unfamiliar voice says from behind us.

I turn around and see a nurse with red hair stand there. I have a weird feeling about her so I look into her mind. She's hiding something, I look harder but I can't figure out what. Then I find one word that makes me take a step back.

Alpha.

I jump out of her mind and try to put a calm mask on my face.

I clear my throat. "W-we were just leaving." I give Peter a quick hug -though he remains unresponsive- and walk out of the room with the others following me.

~~~

So me being a genius decided to stop the last chapter early because I thought this chapter would be really long. AND IT WASN'T! I tried to copy-paste this chapter to the last one AND IT DIDN'T WORK. So now this chapter is REALLY short. Oops 🙊
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(I mean it isn't even 800 words)