Pack Mentality pt4

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

~~~

Thursday

    I stare at Cassidy, disbelief written all over my face. "What?!"

    "My name is Cassidy Hale. I am the daughter of Peter Hale." Cassidy repeats.

    "Peter Hale as in brother of Talia?" I ask. My brain feels like it's gonna explode.

    "Talia Hale was my aunt. I was 14 when the fire happened. I was put up for adoption by Peter Hale when I was 6 months old. I don't know who my bio mom is, I just know that she is a werecoyote." Cassidy explains.

    "And the Alexander's?" I ask.

    "Are both werewolves." Cassidy answers.

    All the mind blowing information lately is going to make my brain explode.

    "Can you start driving please?" I ask with my head in my hands.

    Cassidy pulls out of the parking lot. "Are you upset?"

    "No...well maybe a little that you didn't tell me that you were adopted." I say.

    "Yeah, I just- i don't know why I kept in from you." Cassidy confesses.

    I shrug. "It's fine. I just need to get home so I can punch something, or throw something. Or call Braeden."

    "That sentence took a turn." Cassidy comments.

    "It's been awhile since me and her have sparred, verbally or physically." I say.

    "How do you spar verbally?" Cassidy asks, confused.

    "You throw around sarcastic comments until one of us gives up." I explain.

    "Who usually wins?" Cassidy asks.

    "I do." I say, grinning.

    "Who wins the sparring?" Cassidy asks.

    "It goes both ways." I say. "She used dirty tricks though."

    I catch sight of something picking out from under her sleeve. "What's that?"

    Cassidy let's go of the shell with one hand and pulls her sleeve up with the other. It's a colorful butterfly tattoo.

 It's a colorful butterfly tattoo