~14~

TW- Descriptions of a panic attack-TW

I will put ***

What Deaton gives Tessa will be pictured at the end because I want to make little notes about certain things.

~~~

Saturday

"Tessa!" A voice shouts, threatening to pull her from her dreams. "Babe wake up!"

Tessa groans and limply waves whoever it is away. She tries to roll over to bury herself deeper in the comforter but is met with an intense cry of pain from her ribs. "Shit that hurt."

"I bet it did. C'mon we got to be at the clinic in like an hour."

Tessa takes a second to study Danny before she speaks again. He was wearing a pink hoodie, light blue jeans, a denim jacket and sneakers. He looked well rested which is a good sign. There is a slight bit of anxiety coming from him, but that isn't unusually considering he just came from his parent's house. Tessa refuses to think of it aas Danny's home, he doesn't like them and he hates that house. He says it's cold and only reminds him of the dinners he's had with his parents that never end well.

~~~

~~~

The girl groans again, rubbing at her eyes. "I still have to shower."

"I know." Danny pats the part of the bed where Tessa's leg is. "That's why I decided to come and check on you when you weren't answering my texts. Let's go babe, you gotta shower."

Tessa sits up and wraps an arm around her abdomen. Unlike the scratches on her thigh, the ribs were taking their sweet ass time to heal. When she stands she sways a little but walks over to her closet anyway.

"Nope. I'll get your clothes, go get in the shower babe." Danny lightly pushes her towards the door.

"Okay okay I'm going." Tessa turns back to look at him. "Thank you boo."

"Yeah yeah."

~~~

Danny had grabbed her a multicolor sweater and light blue jeans. When she is done blow drying her hair, she heads to her room to grab some shoes. A white pair of sneakers which proves to be very hard to lace up when bending over proves to be painful. She thinks for a minute then grabs the glass box, Deaton might be interested in it. Hell maybe he made it. She shoves a pocket knife into her front pocket, it's black with a little bit of silver accents. Then she makes to head downstairs.

On her was by Tessa opens her brother's door to see if he is home, the bed hardly looks slept in and there isn't any sign Stiles is just hanging out elsewhere.