(3) greetings

He took his cold hand and lifted my chin so that our eyes locked.

"Look at Carino."He let out a deep breath then moved his hands down to my hips."What are you doing? W-What do you want with me? HUH?"

Before he could answer I quickly pushed him causing him to stumble back a few steps.

He pinned me against a wall "princess didn't you ever learn your manners?" He asked. He took his large hands and brought Both of my wrist together over my head and wrapped the other hand around my neck.

"Let me go" I wimpered. "no." He replied bluntly. "Let's try this again. My name is Mr. Hernandez  what's yours?" He said in a annoying ass mocking tone.

"I'm not telling you" I snapped. He tightened the grip on my neck I was now gasping for air. I'm kind off embarrassed to admit this but I kind of liked it.

"Talulah!" I moaned.

" You liked that didn't you princess?" he smirked.

I don't know what was happening. Just the combination of his cold and dominant look and the smell of his cologne just turned me on so much. I can feel myself getting wetter by the moment. But My heart is Going 120mph right now and I'm so nervous.

He softly began to kiss me starting on my cheek and working his way down to my neck. Starting to remove my shirt and leave hickeys on my chest.Then our lips connected and he traps my moans with my tongue.

Bich you don't even know this nigga and you letting him kiss up on you like that?

  Bich just let me have my moment. Ughh I hate this bich. She is right though.

I sigh internally and begin to pull away.
"What's wrong kitten?, do you want to stop?"

"I.... Uh... I-" before I could even finish " that's ok baby" he interrupted. He stoped his act and walked across the room towards the door & told me to follow him.

I was expecting him to get mad at me for wanting to stop but I guess not.

MR. HERNANDEZ POV
I could tell I made her nervous and she looked a little scared so I decided to stop. I figured she might be hungry considering she didn't get to go and eat at party.

"Come on princess" I said guiding her to the kitchen. She followed behind me. I ordered the chefs to make her something.

"Sit down amor" I told her as I pulled out a chair for her. When I sat down she began to interrogate me.

"Why do you want me & why am I here?" She asked with those beautiful soft lips.

"Because I want you here and I get what I want" I declare.

"Well can you at least tell me your name" She asked with a attitude.

" My apologies baby, I'm Kilo Hernandez."

_______________________________
High babes I hope your enjoying it so far leave my some feed back let me know how I did or if I should change anything 🥰

Like, comment, vote