(23)

Lou's POV:
We arrive back at the mansion and I head back to my room just wanting to be alone.

"Did you forget? We still share a room." He questioned while pulling me back from the door.

"Oh" I sighed not wanting to argue with him or piss him off again. I walked around him and entered 'our' room to see the maids removing the tags from my clothes and loading them on a cart to wash.

"Umm I'll do it they're my clothes anyways"

"No, no please allow us to take care of it we are more than happy too" said the woman.

"Let them do there job"  kilo grumbled.

Once again I avoid any friction between us And go lay on the bed on my belly because my cheeks are still scorching. My eyelids grow heavy and I drift away and let my body take a break.

Just a few moments later my slumber is broken by my skirt being removed by very large hands.

"IM SORRY IM SORRY"

"for what?" He asked as he continued to rip off my bottoms.

"For what ever I did wrong please don't do it again" I begged as I tried my hardest to reject the tears that are threatening to spill.

"I will only spank you when you deserve it." He promised. Not taking any chances I scurry of of the bed but am immediately pinned down back into my original position.

"See That shit right there will get you spanked. Listen to me and do what the fuck I tell you too. Then we won't have no problems." He explained.

I then feel something cool and wet come in contact with my Butt. It was soothing but the sudden temperature difference made me jump a little.

"That feels good?"

"Yes"

"Good"

He continues for a few more minutes the takes a towel and drys of my butt. Next he used some kind of cream then rubbed it in gently. He then placed a silk thong on me.

"Good girl you can go back to sleep now"

I gladly took the offer and drifted away and begin to count leaping sheep.
-
-
-
The sleeping beauty woke up and observed the large vacant room around her. Soon excepting her loneliness she rose from the bed and left the room in search of any life. Not even seeking any maids she made her way out of the mansion and soaked up the green beauty and fresh air around her. There was an older man trimming bushes and humming to himself across the yard. Still touring the property she made her way to the back lawn.

Turning the corner and making way her eyes met a shocking yet unpleasant view that she was not happy with at all.

"KILO NO WTF US WRONG WITH YOU"She screeched to the to of her lungs.

"God dammit! I said to make sure there was some one to guard the door" he scolded his men.

In front of her lied her mom and four of the men her mother made her interact with tied down to chairs with tape over there mouths. She could honestly care less if anything happened to the men but her mother was about the only person she had left.

The fact that her mother was about 30 seconds from being dead made her blood boil, her fist clench, her whole body ache. Knowing the power that he held over her was the only thing that stoped her from beating his ass senselessly. It was challenging but she managed to keep her cool...physically.

"Kilo you really tryna kill my fucking mother?... is there anything going on in that big ass head of yours? You're so fucking selfish. You're gonna take away the only person I have left? Your such a cocky ass self centered pus-"

A very tight grip found its way to her neck leaving barley any room for her to breathe and her toes barley touching the ground.

"Listen here sweet cheeks I'm trying to do your ungrateful ass a little favor. You let this stupid ass bitch manipulate you and give up your body to strangers so she can do crack? Do you even have a once of respect for yourself?" 

He released the grip from around her neck leaving her gasping for air. Tears rushed from her face. She was ashamed how did he know about this?

He lifted her face up from the floor up to his eye level and inhaled deeply.

"Look, I only want what's best for you baby but I'll only do what you allow me too. So tell me what do you want and I'll make it happen."

As usual her brain was overcrowded and she couldn't comprehend. What did he mean by that? Does he want her to choose if her mom lives or dies? Does that mean she can leave him? Her brain continued to overflow and she began to grow more and more anxious and overwhelmed.

"I-I.....I DON'T KNOW!" She blurted out.

Talulah's POV:
It has to be a nightmare because there's no way this is real. I can't handle it. Too much at once & I'm about to loose it & my mom whimpering & crying isn't making the situation any better.

I'm broken out my train of thoughts by hisv large hands slipping under my arms and placing me on his hip as if I'm a weightless child.

"Baby I need you to calm down because your about to make some very important decisions...
now I personally think that she deserves a nice little bullet threw her forehead but it's up to you"

"why would I want that for her?"

"Okay so you want me to let her free so she can go be a local crackhead?"

"No!"

"Then what the hell do you want?"

"Ki- Kilo will you help her please?"

"How?"

"Like get her into a therapy. Kilo I love her so much and she's really all I have left."

"You have me"

"Please Kilo."

He inhaled deeply and dramatically then sighed. "I guess so" My mothers face relaxed a little under the tape but still looked a little scared.

"Thank you"

"Mhmm and what about the rest of these jack assses?

"I want them hurt. Really bad!" I huffed. I promise that's not my usual attitude but I just think that it's nessasary at this moment.

"I'll make it happen" he chuckled while smirking at the men. He then rest me back on my feet and drug me by my hand back inside.

I stood in silence as he made his way into the kitchen a took a seat. Sandra brought him out a plate and he began to eat. Instead of standing there all awkward and shit I decided to go back up stairs.

About two minutes after I laid on the bed the door swung open crashing into the wall behind it. I rolled my eyes already knowing who it was and laid back down. I can here his big ass foot steps approaching the bed then the mattress under me rise a little.
_____________________________

Vote, comment, share ❤️