(30) Formation

Warning⚠️ : Sexual Content Below
Talulah's POV:

I wake up to an empty bed. But I hear water running in the distance. Across the room the bathroom door is slightly ajar. Light seeps through the gap blinding me in the upright position I am in.

I quietly saunter towards the door. The room was warm and humid, Kilo showering being the source.

I inhale his addicting scent which I love so much. I begin to brush my teeth while taking off my scarf and bonnet which I assume the maids put on me. After I do so I notice  his figure stalking towards me through the steamy translucent mirror.

He pulls me in by my hips and greets me with kisses from my neck down to my shoulders and back.  I spin around and start devouring his face.

I can hear him pushing shit off of the counter and glass shattering. He sits me on top and pushes my head closer to his if even possible. I desperately reach towards the towel wrapped around his waist but his phone rings interrupting our plans.

We both let out a frustrated grunt. "Stay here." he demands. Giving me one more kiss before going to answer the phone.

"¿que  diablos quieres?" He growled
(What the hell do you want)

"No I told your ass to have the shipments in by 8. You never do what I tell y-. You know what this shit better be fixed by the time I get there or Ill have you lined up with the rest of the motherfuckers in the cellar. He ended the call and threw his phone across the room.

He marched back into the bathroom and held me tightly while staring off in to the distance. I can see his veins bulging out of his arms, and his breathing was all loud and heavy.

"You're really gonna let the person on the phone ruin what we started?" I sighed.

He brings his attention to me again.

"Well what if I helped you relieve some stress?"

Kilo's POV:

"Well what if I helped you relieve some stress?"

This girl is gonna be the fucking death of me I swear. I yank her tiny ass up carry her into the bedroom. Of course her ass was giggling in excitement the whole way.

I threw her ass on the bed then dragged her by her legs to the edge of the bed. I pulled her panties to the side and went to town. It's crazy how fast her little grabbers flew into my hair.

I spit on it and lick her up and down. Then I worked on that clit. I had to hold her arms together so I could finish. I could tell  she was close. She started to move her hips which only helped me and her moans grew louder.

"Baby pleaseee" she whined.

I continued circling her clit with my tongue and I jam a few fingers in there while I'm at it.
She becomes more antsy and I can feel her twitching occasionally under my tongue.

She was soaking wet. She used one arm to prop herself up and the other to grip my hair. She used my hair to steer my tongue in every which direction she wanted. But right before she was ready to release I pulled away.

"Noooo what was that?" She questioned angrily

"Foreplay " I answered bluntly.

"I don't like it." She pouted.

I can't help but to laugh. I stamp another kiss on her forehead. She's too cute. Clearly pissed she pushes me into the bed and gets on top. Slamming her hips down to mine while still bending down for occasional kisses.

Her body is like a art museum I admire each piece so much. Her breast bounce rapidly with the rhythm of her body and every time she comes down our skin makes a echoing clap around the room.

She puts her hards around my arms for support and looks directly into my eyes and snatched the soul directly out of my body. She had me moaning, twitching and gasping for like a little bitch. Then she cooled me down her juicy spray and attacked me with more violent kisses.

We both just woke up but a short power is needed.

-

-

-

-

Talulah's POV:

I woke up after a hour and my bitch was still snoozing. I went and finished getting ready and  got out of the shower there he was waiting for me.

Oh how the tables have turned.

"Boy what the hell Do you want?" I asked while snatching off my shower cap.

"I want to to take you to brunch" He answered shyly.

"When I Fuck him good he take my ass to red lobster" I sing while throwing  my ass on him.

"If I hit it right He my take on flight on his choppaaa"

"Be ready by 11." He walks out ignoring my bullshit.

______________________________
Like,
Comment,
Vote ❤️

These two😩