(27) Good consequnces

TW⚠️: SMUT

Talulah's POV:

I wake to my head pounding. I look over at the nightstand. There is a glass of water and two pills and a note:

'Take this and make sure you get something to eat because I'm gonna tear that ass apart when I get home.'

Shit.

I hope it takes long for him to get home. Where ever the fuck he is.

I take the pain killers or regular killers I don't know I guess we'll find out. Then I force my self out of the bed and head to the bathroom.

I do my business then go down stairs in search of a grocery bag because who finna get they hair wet? Not me.

I secure the bag. No actually.

Then I get in the shower and turn it to a concerning temperature and let the hot water consume me. I wash my self then I sit down on the bench and enjoy the warmth until my fingers are wrinkled.

I head down stairs to the kitchen and make myself something to eat. Sandra and the other maids and staff insisted that they do it but I can do it myself.

I do appreciate them but I'm not six. Plus Kilo still hasn't given me my phone back so I've been hella bored. I'm also trying to distract myself from the punishment he's going to give me when he gets back.

I make my self waffles, bacon, eggs, and fruit while I watch the news on the kitchen T.V.
I was wash my dishes then watched all three Fridays.

By then it was around 5 pm and I decided to look through the kitchen to see what I could make myself for lunch when I suddenly here foot steps from more than one person.

In walks Kilo, Majesty and Silky. Kilo glares at me then walks up the stair case with Silky and Majesty following behind him. I quickly follow behind as well.

Kilo and Silky sit on the sofa in his office while me and Majesty sit on the opposing one. My breath is heavy, I haven't lifted my head to face him yet, and I fiddle with my hands to keep them from shaking.

"You two have two minutes to explain." He said sternly.

I look up at Majesty then return my eyes back to the floor. Neither of us say anything and I continue playing with my hands.

"So you don't want to speak?"

"Hmmm?"

He chuckled to him self then he stands  up and sits on the edge of his desk. He takes off his suit jacket then pours himself a glass of whiskey and takes it all in in one gulp.

He exhales deeply.

"Well then.... how about this. For every minute you don't speak $50,000 will be taken out of you check this month and for you... 10 lashes will be added."

"No." I whine.

"Wait please... this is my fault She didn't want to go but I made her." She admitted.

"But I could have told the driver to take me home I should have said no."  I confess.

"Under aged drinking, sneaking off to parties and most importantly breaking my rules?"

"Majesty, $10,000 deducted from you pay check, and you will make sure that warehouse 108 is sparkling all week understood?"

"Yes boss" she sighed.

"Talulah..... you will help her keep that warehouse clean. And we will discuss the rest of your punishment in private understood?"

"Yes sir" I say sounding defeated.