(10) who dis?

I Stormed my way into the bathroom. He was leaned over the sink shaving his face. I was beyond furious and seeing his stupid face just made me even angrier.

Soooooo I cocked my hand back at exactly 182° brought it back and slapped the absolute shit out of him. Shaving cream splatted everywhere & the razor flew out his hand.

He stood there with a plain expression on his face. "Who the fuck is Camila?" I yelled.

"my sister remember..... I told you that at breakfast." He said calmly as he picked up the razor and continued to shave.

I could tell that it pissed him off but he was trying his hardest to stay calm.

"Oh yea" I gasped. "I'm so sorry Kilo really I-"

"So you were going through my phone?" He asked.

"No she just called you and her name popped up" I explained.

"Mhmm....... were you jealous?"

"NO!" I said while crossing my arms.

He laughed at me a little bit even though I didn't find it funny. Then he rinsed his face and dried it with a towel. He then picked me up from the bathroom sink.

KILO'S POV:
Its nice knowing that shes protective over me. Now I know she cares about me at least a little. I picked her up from the bathroom counter and brought her to the main part of the plane.

I sat her down on my lap as we looked out the window.

"Kilo....I've never been on a plane before" she said as she observed the view. " Where are we going again?" She asked. "Cozumel" I said.

"Your hometown I remember you told me about it" she said in excitement.

"Exactly and your going to meet my mom and sister" I said. Then her smile slowly melted.

"What's wrong princess?" I asked

Talulah's POV:
He told me that I was going to meet his mom and sister. My head began to spin ass it overflowed with worries.

"What's wrong princess?"  He asked me.

I was silent for a short moment

"But B-but what if they don't like me, and do they know that I'm coming and I thought you said they lived in California, and my Spanish isn't the best, an-"

"Mama mama there's nothing to worry about" he chuckled.

" they both speak fluent English and Spanish, no they don't know that your coming your a surprise, also they have more than one home."
He explained.

"Also, if they don't like you I couldn't care less, I don't see them that often anyways" He stated.

He did some paperwork then we watched Matilda together.

Soon the plane landed at what looked like a air port.

" come on mami," he said as he took my hand and guided me.

_______________________________
Glad you guys are enjoying it
Share, comments, & vote