(18) out of my sight

Silky's POV:
I was texting Majesty when she struggled her way and sat up in the bed then gifted me deadly stare.

"What's going on" she said as she inspected the room.

"I'm Silky one of his men I'm supossed to stay here with you until you wake up. Um Im gonna go call bossman real quick." I explained.

I step outside the room and informed him that his sleeping beauty has awaken. He sounded tired but I could still hear the joy in his voice. Afterwards I came back into the room. She was zoned out deep in thought.

"You have any questions?" I asked her.

"Um...yea what exactly happened? And where's Kilo?" She questioned.

"Well you were shot at the fair by our-"

Then the door busted open slamming into the wall behind it. Revealing a anxious boss. He glanced over at me with a get the fuck out look. Then I left to head home.

Kilo's POV:
I zoomed down the highway going a smooth 120 the whole way. I was just so overwhelmed and I just wave so much to to tell her.

When I got into the room her and silky were having a conversation. I cut them off with my presence and signaled Silky that he was now free to go.

After he left I slowly walked up to her and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked away from me with the bunny still interlocked between her arms.

"Talulah I'm sorry. It really hurts me to see you like this....really it does. It's my fault I should have seen it comin-"

"I don't care just leave me alone. Once I recovery can you just let me go? You have nothing for me but danger, I'm young and I still have a life to live and goals to reach and being your little mistress isn't one." She spat.

"No your not my mistress. I- you.... look I'm sorry Lou. I really do like you. I promise to make sure nothing like this ever happens again" He yelled.

"Yelling at me how apologetic. You have a crush on me so you kidnapped me, locked me in rooms to starve, beat me in the hotel, hospitalize me? How fucking romantic. And to top it off every time I look at this scar I will have to think of your mediocre ass."

She now turned and locked eyes with me. I could see the hurt in her face. I inhaled deeply and directed all of my attention to her.

"Talulah..... I apologize. It was never my intention for this to happen. I understand that I put you threw physical and mental pain but I promise I will fix it all. I'm willing to do anything you want to make it up."

Then there was a little knock on the door. It was a nurse coming to get her blood. I could tell that she was scared of the needle. She squeezed the bunny a little and closed her eyes and rested her head back.

"He termindo" then she left the room.

"Alright here's your punishment I don't want to see you for two weeks.... I need my space" She said.

"Ma I can't do that. I. need to check on you-"

" Kilo I'm in a fucking hospital I'm practically in the safest place in Mexico. If your worried that much you can send Silky or somebody over here."

"Ma but I-"

"LEAVE... Out of my sight."

I gave her one good look then left the room. This was a good punishment the one that would hurt me the most. But I'm still the one in control.

The next day

Talulah's POV:
I'm so happy that I don't get to see him for two weeks. I know that I probably hurt his feelings but that's tuff. I mean this man is obsessed with me.

I had already ate breakfast and now I'm waiting on lunch. The hospital food is dope over here in Mexico. Maybe it's because he took me to the most expensive hospital possible but the food is bomb.

Silky will probably come visit me today but it I'm just big chilling right now. Ordering the most expensive foods off the menu cuz you know make his pockets hurt.

There was a little knock on the door then it slowly crept open. There was a young woman maybe a two or years older than me. Pear shaped with tan skin and hair that flowed down her back. She stood around 5'6 and overall very pretty.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Darlin I'm your worst nightmare" she winked.

________________________________
Like, comment, vote 👀