(24) new rules

I know I know bitch I've been gone for like a month and a half. Look school was kicking my ass but I'm out for summer now so I'm planning to update more frequently. Also I think I'm going to start naming my chapters now. Anyways I love you whores and Enjoy🥰
———————————————————————-

About two minutes after I laid on the bed the door swung open crashing into the wall behind it. I rolled my eyes already knowing who it was and laid back down. I can here his big ass foot steps approaching the bed then the mattress under me rise a little.

"You've slept almost half of the the day I know your not tired."he blurted out. I laid there and said nothing assuming that if I stay stationary he'll maybe leave me the fuck alone.

My plan failed very quickly when he took his large hands and placed me on top of him ever so effortlessly.

"I'm tired let me sleep"
Am I tired?
No.

Am I trying to sleep to avoid this?
Mind your business.

"Listen... I know you're pissed right now but I need to clear up some things so shits not so damn chaotic. First off let's talk about today." He suggest.

"What about it." I try to brush it off.

"Well let's start at the mall. Why do you think I spanked you today?"

"Because you're a bipolar jackass!" I spit.

"I might be a little bipolar." He chuckled. "But you got punished today because I need you to know who's in control amor."

Who the fuck does he think he-
Woosa Lou....Woosa bitch

"And last time you got spanked?...."

"Because I ran away"I force out.

"Yes and Because you belong her-" he began. "No I do not." Interrupted. "Okay then if you don't stay with me who will you stay with? You don't have any friends, you hate your dad, your grandmother passed, and you've never known the rest of your grandparents. What will you do stay with your mother and let her continue to use you for drug money?"

I hate this bastard.

Well jokes on you bitch I consider homeless as a aesthetic. Do you know how hot I'd look in a cardboard box? Baby I'd get all the spare change.

"That's what I thought....." he replies to my silence. "Now, I have made some rules for you to follow to keep you safe & prevent you from making mistakes in the future" he proudly states before handing me a piece of paper.

RULES:
1. Do as I say when I say
2. Don't talk back or give me attitude or pout
3. Try to eat at least two meals a day
4.You must ask persimmon to go places
5. No masturbating without permission
5.Communicate
•Always tell me if I or someone else is       Making you feel uncomfortable

•Tell me when you are upset with me

•I cannot fix things that I don't know about
So always communicate with me

6. If rules are broken you'll be punished.
Punishments include:
-spankings
-no leaving the mansion
-no drinking
    -public stimulation
-no cuming
-cuming until you can't anymore
-and anything I can think of or want too

7. If your a good girl I'll reward you
Rewards include:
-cuming
-pleasure of choice
-going out
-cuddles
-new items
- your choice of reward as long as I approve

I finish reading them and look up at his smirking face.

"What do you think and do you have some you'd like to add or change?" He ask curiously.

Obliviously I don't like all the these rules and not being fully independent. But I guess that some of them are kind of valid.

"They're Fine I guess"

"Good, now let's get you fed and showered because you have a busy day tomorrow"

"Doing what?" I ask.

"You have hair, nail, doctors and chiropractor appointments tomorrow. I might have a little surprise for you as well you as well" he says be fore mashing a kiss on my forehead.

"I appreciate it but sir I'm a pritsy bitch a Delicate one at that. You can't just have me at some random hair salon you have to handle my hair with care and doctors appointment I'm not sick and also what the fuck is a dip-a-cracker?"

He laughed in my face with I obviously wasn't happy about. " I'm serious" I shout.

"It's chiro-prac-tor I've noticed that your shoulders are in even so my chiropractor will adjust you. And one of my friends owns the best black owned hair salon in the city she'll take of you  I promise."

And with that being said he dragged me down stairs and to eat. Of Course I'm not best buddy's with him right now because my ass is still burning and he just tried to kill my mother therefore we sit in silence and finish our meal.

Immediately after I'm sent upstairs with this woman who told me to take a shower then she escorted me to bed buck luckily kilo wasn't there so I finished off the evening with some T.V. And overthinking until I fell asleep.
________________________________
What's your favorite color mines is orange and brown.

Vote
Comment