(5) occupations

When I woke up he was in my bed. His arms were wrapped around my waist. I starred at him for a brief moment.

Why is he so damn fine?

I played with his face a little then I tried to escape his arms. He instantly pulled me back.
"Where are you going?"

"Oh I um... I was just"  " don't leave if you have no where to go" he interrupted.

He pulled me closer and we cuddled for a while. I loved every moment of this. I'm a physical affection whore. but of course that something I rarely got.

Thank you I really needed that.

"Are you hungry princess" He asked. "Yes" I responded. He got up expecting me to follow behind him but I don't have any cloths on and my old ones are dirty.

"Come on" He nagged.

"I don't have any clothes on" I said.

He walked to the dresser drawer and pulled out a nightgown and layed it on the bed.
would've been helpful if you told me that earlier.

He waited outside the room for me to get dressed then took me to the kitchen holding my hand the whole time. "Sandra make something for her." He demanded.

     The woman brought out a plate and sat it in front of me. I took a bite and just like yesterday he was starring directly at me.

"Why don't you eat anything" I asked.

He got up from his seat, slowly  walked to the other side of the table and removed me from my seat and sat in my spot. He then placed me on his lap. Then opened his mouth "ahhh".

I put a piece of my pancake in his mouth. Then he ate it.

"are concerned about me?" He chuckled.

" Um kinda" I replied.

" Sandra bring me a plate too." He ordered. The lady brought him a plate exactly like mines and we ate.

" How old are you?" I asked. "Why do you need to know" he responded. "Well you know everything about me and all I know is your name" I replied.

"Ok Princess listen closely because I will only explain this once" I put my fork Down and got a little more comfortable on his lap.

" My name is Kilo Hernandez. I am 22. I was born in Cozumel Mexico with my twin brother Montez and our little sister Camilla. Then we moved to Texas when I was 8. My father died in a shooting Then I took his place. My brother has his own mafia and-"

"MAFIA?" I asked in shock.

" Yes mafia...... Do you have a issue with that young lady?"  "I don't like people who commit crime, and , kill people an-"

" Well that's something your going to have to get used isn't it?." He replied bluntly.

He then continued his story like It was nothing.

"My mom is still living in California with my sister. Any other questions?"

" Um no" I replied. I wasn't happy with his occupation. I did not want to see him anymore. So I rose from my seat and began to walk to my room.

"Where you going mama?" He asked. " I'm full I'm gonna go to my room now." He nodded his head.

I thought to my self. I don't want to live with such a sick and cruel person. He probably sells drugs and beats people. You know what? I have got to get the fuck out of here.

___________________________
Like, comment, vote ❤️

vote
Comment
Share❤️