(15) fine dining

Talulah's POV:
"Um......is there anything I need to know before I go inside?" I asked him.

"Why are you nervous?"

"Duh dingbat" I rolled my eyes.

He wrapped his large hands around my neck and looked me in my eyes.

"If I was in your position I'd be careful what you say to me because its nothing to lock your ass back up in that room. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir" I nodded, mentally beating his ass.

"And theres nothing for you to be worried about because I'm here baby." Then he exited the car and open my door.He held my hand and rung the door bell.

A middle aged hispanic man opened the door. "hola senior Hernandez" he said letting me and Kilo in the house. The house smelled so good. We followed him into a fancy dinning area.

 We followed him into a fancy dinning area

"It's so nice" I mumbled to my self.

A middle aged woman then popped around the corner. She was really pretty. She had long dark hair with a few silver strands scattered throughout it.

Then a younger woman just as pretty as the first followed behind her. Kilo then passed out hugs to the both of them.

He stepped back and started to introduce me to the women.

"Mom, Camila this is Talulah....... Lou this is my mom and sister." He explained.

His sister gave me a hug squeezing my all my organs together. I stuck my hand out to shake his mothers hand but she did not shake it back.

Instead she looked me up and down and gave me a awkward half smile. Kilo and Camila both mugged their mom and the Camila broke the uncomfy silence.

"Lets eat!"

Kilo pulled a chair out for me to sit. I rolled my eyes knowing he wasn't really a gentleman. Two women dressed in uniforms started serving us food and pouring us drinks.

Our plates consist of street corn and enchiladas   a fin the center of the table were some triangle things with this thick salsa looking stuff.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the middle of the table.

"Oh that's fried tortilla it's basically a plain chip and that is pico de Gallo  it's similar to salsa but not really" Camila explained.

"Here try some" she said while serving it up on a small saucer.

I tried it and I don't know if I was exaggerating because I hadn't eaten in like a day in a half or if it was just really really good.

"Wow it looks like somebodies enjoying it" said there mom.

"Um... uh y- yes ma'am thank you for having me" I said nervously.

"Your welcome"

"Have you been feeding this girl? She's eating like she hasn't ate in a while.  And she  looks so stressed" His mom fussed.

He didn't say anything and continued eating as I did the same.

" Has he been taking care of you?" She asked now looking directly at me.

"Uh umm y-" Then I was cut off.

"That's my business"Kilo said calmly with a mouth Full of food.

The I heard a bump under the table.

"OUCH!"

After kicking him in the shin she directed her attention towards me. "If he's bothering you in anyway or not taking care of you find me and I'll take care of it"

The topic quickly changed and we had small talk here and there as we finished our dinner. Then the same two women placed some dessert in the middle of the table with some plates.

"Are they beignets ?" I asked curiously.

"no it's called sopaipilla"

"Mama can you pass me a plate" Kilo asked.

Then me and his mother both reached for a plate at the same time.

Camila raised her eyebrows and a smirked crept onto her face. Then I looked down as I could feel his moms eyes burn threw me like laser beams.

We finished our dessert, talked a little then we headed back home.

________________________________
Awkward....😬