(12) party

Its probably had been about four hours. I had took a nap woke up searched the room for food there was only alcoholic drinks and water. 

I was literally starving. I wanted to go out of the room just to find something to eat but those words played on repeat in my head.

"Don't even attempt to leave this room. Think about what you did until I get back you sorry little bitch"

Even if I wanted to go out I don't have a room key to get back in, the money I have is U.S. currency, I don't have my phone, and I don't really know where I am.

I'm bored, hangry, and trapped in this fucking room.

There was a tv in there but that got kind of boring after a while too. I just sat there and sighed as the sky began to darken. My eyes wondered over to the luggage by the door.

   I opened the pink one that I guesss is mines. When I open it I see a ID exactly like mines but my age is 21, I see a passport with all my info in it, and very expensive clothes I could never even dream about wearing.

I continued rummaging through my luggage until the door swung open. His presence gave me goosebumps and not in a good way. Our chocolate brown eyes met with one another.

Still keeping eye contact he took of his watch and coat and walked towards me. There was less than two inches of space between us. Thanks to my height I was looking directly into his chest.

He tried to touch my face but I flinched. Due to the previous situation. I slowly lifted my head up locking eyes with him. His faced displays a guilty, and sorry yet annoyed expression.

He took a step back and sighed. Then he broke the awkward and uncomfortable silence.

"Tonight you will be attending a party with me." He said.

"No I will not"I informed him.

"Since when have you had a say in what You want to do? You will attend this party with me or stay in this room by yourself with no food and nothing to do. I thought you would have learned the first time but apparently not.
But it's your choice" he smirked.

"Fine."

"That's what I thought."

He pulled out a beautiful sparkly dress from the closet and with a clutch and set it on the bed. Then two women  came and did my hair and makeup

Kilo's POV:

" Babygirl you look beautiful."

"Thank you."

-
-
-
-

We were in my limbo heading to the meeting.

"Omg where are we even going" Lou huffed

"We're going to my friends birthday party. You will act accordingly and do what I say. Don't get any Ideas either do I make myself clear?

"Yes master" she said while rolling her eyes.

"I'm not gonna put up with this attitude either so fix it or I'll fix it for you." I implied.

"Fix it then" she challenged me.

I wrapped my hand around her and tighten my grip around her neck. "Don't play with me"

She bites her bottom lip and looks directly in my eyes. "Yes daddy" she said seductively.

Talulah's POV:
He told me to fix my attitude or he'll "fix it for me" so I tested him.

"Then fix it"

He choked me & looked directly into my soul.
"Don't play with me"

"Yes daddy" I hissed.

He aimed for my neck with his mouth and began to kiss it. Before he could get the second kiss in the driver blurred out "we have arrived"

Kilo opened the door for me and held my hand as we walked into the building. It looked like a club there was balloons people dancing everywhere a bar and naked waitresses which I wasn't complaining about.

"Hola señoritas " said a deep voice. "What's up man" Kilo said as they greeted each other.

" whose the little lady here" said the man

" Ozzy this is my girl" he said

"No I'm n-" then my words where interrupted by a kiss.

"Your name?" asked Ozzy

"I'm Talulah"

"Alright baby me and Ozzy have some business to Handle you can go eat"

________________________________
Omg they are so fucking bipolar 🙄