(11) "ungreatful"

TW⚠️ : domestic violence

He pulled me by my hand to the exit of the plane. He kept his grip on me making sure I didn't fall as we went down the stairs of the plane.

Some men in black suits started speaking Spanish and moving what might be our suitcases.

The breeze tickled my face as it blew my hair into my lipgloss.I moved the hair from my lips.

Pfth pfth pfth

Kilo laughed at me as I rolled my eyes.
-
-
-
-
-

We arrived at a hotel. It was super luxurious I felt to broke to even be looking at it. We entered the hotel walking straight to the elevator.

" Kilo" I said grabbing his attention.

"Yes?"

"We've got to pay & get a roomkey" I pointed out.

"Princess I own this building" he chuckled.

"Oh"

When we got in the room it was huge & the same luggage from the airport was sitting infront of the bed I assumed the pink one was mines. The room looked more like a penthouse more than a hotel room.

"someone looks impressed" said a deep voice.

"It really is nice" I explained.

I looked out the window observing a breath taking view.

"Ouuu Can we go to that fair over there?" I asked. Only to be turned down.

"No" he said so unenthusiasticly.

"Though I brought you along on this trip but you still are on punishment and your lucky I let you slide with that slap earlier know a your place" he spat.

My brows were practically kissing each other on my face. I was confused, at one moment he's Prince Charming and the next he's a total jerk.

"I don't even understand why you want me here." I mumbled under my breath.

Apparently not quiet enough. He looked at me with the most infuriated look.

"What was that?" He asked.

" I said I don't even know why you want me here. You've kid napped me, spanked me, and choked me. I've barley known you for a week and now you want me to meet your family your a fucking cunt" I rudely informed him.

" You have no friends, your parents are assholes, you have nobody and your lonely. I do you a favor taking you in, keeping you company, and taking you on your first plane ride and this is what I get? I've even brought you from a one bedroom apartment to a mansion and your run away from me? Your such a ungrateful little bitch" He spat.

"I never asked for you to kidnap me or take me in. I never asked for a trip to Mexico or a first class plane ride. You are a awful person that kills people, sells drugs and guns. That and your horrible personality is why I ran" I hissed.

He let out a little laugh even thought he obviously didn't find it funny. Then swung his hand back and released a slap across my face causing me to collapse to the ground.

Did he really just slap me?

Kilo's POV:
The ungrateful son if a bitch standing Before my eyes disrespected me and called me out my name. I was pissed.

I placed a. strong slap across her face that echoed the room. Tears fell from her face. I didn't care not one bit because she deserved it.

She let out a forceful push causing me to stumble back a few steps. With those actions she clearly wishes death upon herself.

She tried to make punched to my face which were unsecsesful do to me blocking my face and her being shorter than me. I was getting even more irritated with her I had had enough,

I picked her up by her shirt and slammed her against the wall. Leaving her sobbing and trembling on the floor.

" Don't even attempt to leave this room. Think about what you did until I get back you sorry little bitch" I roared.
________________________________
What do ya think about Kilo's behavior?

Thank you so much for the support and I'm so glad to see you guys enjoying it🥰