Teachers AU (part 2)

Aye! I'm back with at least one more update. Don't expect much though. Still recovering:) 💕

Anyways! I have fun writing these so here's a part 2.. just tell me if you guys ever want more to an AU. Always happy to help!
________________________

*7:13 a.m. / Rantaro's POV*

The start time was getting closer and closer as Rantaro worked silently at his desk. He didn't have much to do, but decided to spend his free time before school wisely. Already getting the lessons for the next week ready.

His class wasn't that important. It was easy A's and simple projects every once and a while so he never had much to grade or anything. He figured getting it done now would let him go home early. He glanced at the time every so often, making sure he would be ready to start class.

Throughout the quiet classrooms and hallways he heard the pitter-patter of someone running down the hallway. Not long after, he saw Shuichi running along with all his stuff about to drop from his arms. He chuckled to himself. He's always late.. he thought.

...

The bell rung meaning first period had started. His students were all at their desks talking with one another. He stood at the front giving them a good morning speech.

"Morning everyone. How was everyone's weekend?"

The class went off track all sharing weekend stories. Surprisingly they had some interesting weekends.. Rantaro went along with it, hearing about someone getting a new pet or the middle school drama that he was not filled in on and didn't plan to be. He chuckled and tried to steer the class back on track.

"Alright alright. Seems like everyone had a good weekend.." The students mumbled or nodded along. "Anyways.. get with your partners and work on the weather fronts project. If anyone has questions don't be afraid to ask."

The class all stood up and ran to their partners and soon they were all separated around the room in pairs, working.

Rantaro took his seat at his desk.

..

He looked up from his desk after hearing as small knock on his open door. Kokichi stood in the doorway with a grin.

Rantaro stood and went over to the door. "Hm? Can I help you?" He said trying to sound uninterested. "Uhm yes! The principal just emailed me saying my students have to do at least one project per semester! How the hell do they do a project on math? Isn't that a science and ELA thing?" Kokichi shouted.

"Language." Rantaro stated firmly as he could feel the amount of students looking over increase. "I don't know Kokichi, I'm not a math teacher."

Kokichi crossed his arms, "Hey! That's not helpful! Cmon big brother! Can you pleaseee help your fellow teacher out!"

Rantaro sighed loudly. He gave an eye roll. "I guess. But I'm not doing everything for you." Kokichi threw his hand up in celebration.

"Thanks Mr. Amami~!" He sung, leaving the room with a skip.

Rantaro turned back around to get back to his desk, students overcrowding him with questions and remarks.

"Who's that Mr. Amami?"

"That's Mr. Ouma, he's my math teacher."

"Oh."

"I don't have him!"

"Yeah, me either. I have Mr. Hoshi for math."

"Why is he asking for help?"

Rantaro sighed, and pulled out his chair, slouching over in it. "Get to work guys.."