High school AU - part 2

Little A/N before you get reading, If you'd like to comment scenarios or AU's please do.. I'm running out of ideas and I don't want to bore everyone! Also any tips for improvement would be highly appreciated. tysm for 300+ reads, that's INSANE. okay okay.. on to the story..

This story will mention bullying, if you are sensitive to that topic, please skip. Ty.

_______________________________________________

* 12:55 p.m. / Rantaro's POV *

It had been a month since Shuichi and Rantaro had started dating.. and a pretty miserable one if I must say. Not that they hadn't been getting along or anything.. but rumors spread quickly around the school, getting to Rantaro's "friends" was less than easy. They had been consistently threatening Shuichi, and of course he found out fast. Shuichi was hesitant but eventually told him and boy, was he angry. He promised he wouldn't do anything irrational, but beating the shit out of those guys didn't sound irrational to him... Shuichi wasn't happy with him, after saying that.

" Rantaro, no! I said nothing irrational, starting a fight is definitely under that category. I told you, now keep q-quiet! I don't want you 'dealing' with it, just leave yourself out of it. " He said sternly.

" I won't sit around and let them say these things Shuichi. " He growled back.
....
.....
......

" Leave yourself out of it! "

" Your joking right? Just sit around while they send death threats your way? "

" I can handle myself Rantaro. "

" I never said you couldn't but your way, is way too peaceful, and involves not dealing with it and letting it happen. "

" I'll be fine, it's all talk Rantaro, they aren't going to mess with me. At all. "

Of course that's how he remembered it.. and then again, Shuichi was wrong. Maybe Rantaro's solution wasn't the best, but his was by far the worst plan ever.

Shuichi didn't show up to school for a while, he couldn't get a hold of him at all, no matter how much he blew up Shuichi's phone. Getting more and more worried, Rantaro headed over to his house after school.

He knocked on the door, he still had his backpack hanging from one shoulder. After a while of waiting, and a few more knocks, Shuichi answered. Rantaro felt anger boil inside him, Shuichi was heavily bruised, his face was covered in bruises, cuts, and bandaids. Now his arms and legs, that was a different story. He was wearing short black gym shorts, Rantaro could see larger dark bruises up his thighs. His knees were covered in cuts. 

" Shuichi. " He said.. his voice was a little more.. frightening... than his usual calm and friendly tone.

" Please don't be mad.. I'm so sorry, I'm such and idiot. I'm so stupid, I-can'tbelieveIletthishappenIwasbeingsocarefulI'msosorry...- " His words sloshed together out of panic, it was getting hard to understand him.

" I'm not mad. " Rantaro said, cutting off Shuichi's gibberish. Shuichi looked up, his golden eyes filled with shock. " B-b-b..ut- " He stuttered back, Rantaro gave him a smile, it wasn't a good smile, it was more of a hurt smile. Shuichi grabbed his arm pulling him into the house, he slammed the door and jumped into Rantaro's arms.

" How the hell do you ever forgive me, I'm such an idiot. " he stated in tears.

" Your not Shuichi, it's okay, but you need to let me deal with this. Please don't cry.. " He rested his hand on Shuichi's head, " I should be the one apologizing. "

Buried into the other's chest, Shuichi shook his head, tears escaping his eyes and running down his red face.

" Tell me what happened. " They sat down on the couch, Shuichi explained the best he could,

Shuichi was grabbing things from his locker, he grabbed his books out and started heading to his next class. He was walking alone through the hallways, a group of boys pushed him against the wall, and started interrogating him. Out of fear he answered the questions, after answering yes to ' Are you dating Rantaro Amami? ' they dragged him into the men's bathroom. He didn't fight back, not wanting any trouble. After a while of them insulting him, and shaming him for dating another boy.. They started occasionally punching or kicking him, it turned into a merciless fight. He tried to fight back, but he was too weak against five other boys, twice the size of him. They left him in the bathroom afterwards, he ran straight home. He was told if he told anyone that they did it, they would 'beat the shit out of him and leave him to die'

Rantaro sat calmly, though he felt so much anger it was unbelievable. Shuichi's breathing sped up, he started panicking again. He had just stopped crying and more tears were dripping down his face. He started muttering 'I'm sorry' on repeat. Rantaro put his hand on Shuichi's head again, pulling the other into a hug. He sniffed and wrapped his arms around Rantaro too.

" I'm so sorry.. " Shuichi managed to spit out in the middle of cries.

" Don't be Shu, you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at those assholes. " He tried to say it nicely but he was honestly to angry to even fake it.

" What are you going to do...? " The other muttered, turning his head to stare at Rantaro.

........

" I'll murder those motherfuckers. "

_____________________________

Not too fond of this one but who cares.

Notes:

899 words
Date: 12/1/20
Completed: 5:57 p.m.