30

Excuse any mistakes.

|𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞|
Chicago Illinois
FEBRUARY

|𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞|Chicago IllinoisFEBRUARY

___________________________

"And if I could I'd just forget about you." Ron sung swaying side to side as he swept the living room.

"And if I could I'd just delete you from my history keep you as a mystery delete the possibility of there being a you and me!" Tez joined in from the dining room as he cleant the table off.

They was in here listening to music and cleaning the house, I just been eating grapes watching them interact cause they haven't been this normal in a while.

I wanted to help but they said and I quote "sit your big fat ass down and watch young niggas do they thang." I sholl did cry after they said that cause I'm not even fat.

"Hold on we gotta put summer on for the one time." Tez grabbed the remote and changed the song on the tv to Deep by summer walker.

Trust me, trust me
I don't like being alone
Thinking bout ringing your line
I wish you would come home
But I'm just tryna balance my space
I'm just tryna protect my space (Oh)

I don't really need the pain
But I love to feel the pain
Maybe I could use a break
So we just might have to wait (Oh)

"'Cause we're way too in love, just to fuck and let go 'cause we're way too involved, just to cut and not call." Ron sung in a horrible ass high pitch voice making me bust out laughing.

"Sing itttt, way to in deep, way to in deep." Tez joined dancing around the living room with the broom in his hand and I shook my head.

"Nook your phone ringing." Ron passed it to me and I answered the FaceTime call.

"Hello?" Reese sniffed and I scrunched my face up looking at him as he wiped tears from his face.

"Fatsss." He sniffed and a bubble formed in his nose as he cried harder.

"Why you crying???"

"Stop laughing Bitch." He looked in the background and I tried holding my laugh in once I heard Woo in the background laughing.

"They let me get a tattoo." He sniffed walking in the bathroom and sitting the phone up.

"Bro omg." He sniffed looking in the mirror and sighed leaning against the wall.