01

6 years ago.....

Omniscient

"And then she hit me so I hit her back, oouuuu dad I beat that girl up so baddd." Lyric hit her palm with her fist.

Today she finally stood up to her middle school bully, she felt proud of herself for finally sticking up for herself.

Corey chuckled watching the road while listening to his daughter rant about the rest of her day.

Although Lyric was suspended he was happy that his daughters finally stuck up for herself, he was about to go to the school and handle the little girl himself when she came home crying last week.

"And then I got an A on my math test, then I- I feel like I'm talking to much." Lyric grew embarrassed cause she knew how talkative she could get.

"Nah you not talking too muc-"

As Corey was in the middle of his sentence the car was impacted by another car making there's flip over.

"Da!" Lyric cried in pain seeing him staring at her but he didn't blink or move.

Lyric couldn't move either she felt a sharp pain in her back before everything blacked out.

That was the day she lost her father.

5 years ago.....

Lyric shook her mother trying to get her to wake up, she been sleep all day and Lyric was hungry.

Lyric turned her mother on her back instantly regretting it seeing the blood come from her wrist.

"Mom." She whispered looking at the blood.

She grabbed the phone dialing 911 but instantly regretting it because she could barely speak without thinking something bad was going to happen.

"911 what's your emergency."

"..."

"Hello?"

"..."

"I-I need help sh- she's bleeding and won't get up." Lyric finally spoke.

That was the day she lost her mother.