03

Excuse any mistakes.

#freehisfineass🥺

|𝗧𝘆'𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘆|
~𝗥𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲~

|𝗧𝘆'𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘆|~𝗥𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲~

"On bro you extra." My li brother Kaleb looked at me as I opened the new box of forces.

"Shut up, some bitch stepped on my forces yesterday." I mugged him taking my shoes out the box.

"You could have washed them why you buy a whole new pair." He laughed and I stale faced him.

"Everybody know you don't wash them you buy a new pair." I shrugged putting the left one on.

"Who the Fock is everybody? I'm broke." He held his hand up and I shook my head.

"Mane get out my face woo." I chuckled shaking my head.

"Niggas gon have to start calling me Cain in a minute!" I yelled putting my other shoe on.

"Who the fuck is Cain?" Kaleb scrunched his face up.

"Bitch you ain't never read the Bible?" I looked at him.

"No—shut up cause the only reason you read the Bible was cause you was in jail and you wanted to pick a religion." He sucked his teeth and I busted out laughing.

"Look it up." I laughed and he pulled his phone out.

"Like hell you is bitch I will haunt you to death." He mugged me standing up walking out the living room.

I chuckled walking to the backyard where my mother threw my baby cousin a birthday party.

All these damn bastards.

"I'm finna leave can you make me a to go plate." I rubbed my waves looking at my mother.

We don't really got that tight mother son relationship I appreciate her for always making it happen but it was never no love there on both ends.

"You act like you can't do shit on your own." She huffed grabbing a plate making me cock my head back.

"A simple yes son would have did." I mugged her sitting on the steps watching kids run around.

"Hi." Some little girl came and sat next to me she looked familiar too.

"Sup." I pulled my phone out.

"What's your name?" She tapped me and I mugged her.

"Cain."

"Why they name you that?" She looked at me crazy.

"Cause I killed my brother." I whispered and she gasped.

"His ghost right there." I pointed to Kaleb as he walked out the house with his face scrunched up.