07

Excuse any mistakes.

|𝗧𝘆'𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘆|
~𝗥𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲~
Chicago Illinois

"Hell wrong with you?" I scrunched my face up looking at Tae throw Elsa cups in the cart

We was at Walmart getting last minute shit for his daughter birthday party.

"Man Nia want a fucking Elsa princess at the party but the bitch tryna charge me 500 dollars, like bitch you want me to give you 500 to play fucking dress up?" He snapped and I laughed.

"Calm down bitch." I laughed.

"They see me rollinggg they hatinggg." Kaleb sung riding the bike in the aisle we was in.

"Patrolling and tryna catch me riding dirtyy." Chucky sung riding behind him and I shook my head.

"Tryna catch me riding dirty!" They yelled and some people started staring at us.

"Fuck you looking at." Tae mugged the white lady and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Get y'all stupid asses off the damn bikes! Got these white people in here looking at us like we crazy." Tae mugged Kaleb and Chucky.

"Bitch who pissed in your noodles this morning." Chucky mugged him getting off the bike.

"It's who pissed in your cereal dummy." Kaleb sucked his teeth.

"Same shit different bitch." Chucky shrugged.

"Tae mad cause the Elsa for nia party charging 500 dollars." I told them and they scrunched they face up.

"500 dollars to dance for bastards?" Kaleb raised his eyebrows.

"That bitch smoking dicks, I would be mad too." Chucky laughed patting Tae back making him mug him.

"You know what I just realized." Kaleb snapped his fingers and we looked at him.

"What?"

"Party city sell Elsa costumes." Kaleb nodded and I grabbed some paper plates with Olaf on it.

(I use to be obsessed with him)

"Who gon wear the shit?" Tae furrowed his eyebrows.

"Shid it's your kid you wear it." Chucky laughed.

"Yeah go play dress up bitch boy." I laughed and he glared at me.

"I'm not wearing no fucking princes costume." He muttered as we made our way out the aisle.

"Well then just let my good sis Nia down then." Kaleb shrugged.

"She will get over it cause I'm not wearing no fucking Elsa costume that's dead." He shrugged.