15

Excuse any mistakes.

|𝗧𝘆'𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘆|
~𝗥𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲~
Chicago Illinois

"Why you stop talking?" I looked up from my blunt looking at lyric

She was telling me a story about how her father got them lost on they way to D.C but she stopped mid sentence.

"I thought you wasn't listening." She shrugged playing with the bottom of her braid.

"I was listening, finish your story." I looked at her.

"Nah I'm good, I was talking to much anyway." She twisted her lips to the side and I scrunched my face up.

"Finish the story lyric." I looked at her.

"I don't want to Reese." She laughed and I sucked my teeth.

"You need to stop doing that." I shook my head looking back at my blunt.

"Stop doing what?" She scrunched her face up.

"Stop shutting down in the middle of a conversation or story because you think you talked to much." I looked at her.

"I didn't shut down I simply didn't want to finish the story." She mugged me.

"Okay lyric." I shook my head licking the blunt.

"Okay Ty'quan." She mocked me.

"Don't make no damn sense." I shook my head lighting the blunt.

"What don't?" She tilted her head to the side and I shook my head.

"Nothing." I took a pull from the blunt.

"K." She looked at her phone.

"You wanna hit this?" I asked and she shook her head still looking at her phone making me suck my teeth and snatch it out her hand.

"Why would you take my phone." She stale faced me and I blew the smoke in her face.

"Cause it's disrespectful for you to be on the phone while we spending time together." I shrugged putting her phone in my pocket making her suck her teeth.

"We ain't even go in the arcade yet cause you wanted to smoke first, give me my phone back." She mugged me and I shook my head.

"Nope, you might as well finish your story." I shrugged and she stale faced me.

"I don't want to."

"Why? You had so much excitement in your eyes when you was telling it now all of a sudden you don't wanna tell it nomore."

"I don't wanna talk about it, can you just leave that situation alone, it's old." She looked at me as tears started to form in her eyes.

"My bad I ain't mean to make you cry." I looked at her and she sucked her teeth.