P2 01

Excuse any mistakes.

Ty'quan Lowery
~Reese~
Chicago Illinois
April

Ty'quan Lowery~Reese~Chicago IllinoisApril

________________

Freelyric

swipe

Liked by milkmahri and 899 others

Freelyric my baby girl 💗 #freelyric
#pleasejustfreeher💔 #ineedher

View all 236 comments

13 minutes ago

Locking my phone I looked at Akiyah as she ate her fries then fed Kaisean some cause he was using both his hands on his phone playing a game.

We was sitting in the parking lot of the playground waiting for Kaisean to finish his "last round" on the game.

"Okay I'm done." He sat his phone down then licked the salt off his lips.

"Finally." Akiyah huffed and I chuckled getting out the car with Kaisean and Akiyah following.

"Shut up." He mumbled and she snapped her neck in his direction.

"Problem?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes or they gon' get stuck in the back of your head." He plucked her forehead then ran making me bust out laughing.

I couldn't hold it in anymore whew shit that boy just like me.

"It's not funny." She muttered rubbing her forehead.

"Yes it was." I looked at her and she mugged me.

"Grow up." She said and I twisted my lips to the side not having a kid friendly comeback.

"Kiyah!! Come h-here so I can push you!" Kaisean yelled making Akiyah smile.

"Come on da." She grabbed my hand and ran us towards Kaisean.

I helped her get on the swing and watched as Kaisean pushed her.

Once she was swinging high enough Kaisean stopped pushing her and blew out a breath.

"Akiyah heavy da." He told me and I busted out laughing.

"Don't play my baby girl." I chuckled.

"Y'all wanna see me jump off?"Akiyah yelled and I nodded while Kaisean shook his head no.

"Jump off baby girl." I encouraged.

"Don't jump Kiyah you gon' hurt yourself." Kai said then mugged me making me mug him back.

"Let her live." I told him.

"Her g-gon' hurt herself!" He said and I ignored him and started chanting.

"Jump, jump, jump." I chanted and Akiyah laughed then jumped off and landed on her knee.

"I t-told y-you!" Kai yelled at me and ran to Akiyah.

"You okay baby girl." I picked her up and she nodded.

"I'm okay Da it didn't hurt." She said and I smiled putting her down.

"Y-your leg bleeding." Kaisean frowned looking at her.

"I'm okay bubby, it didn't hurt." She told him and he nodded.

They both ran to the slides with me following.

"Da why can't you just listen?" Kaisean stopped and looked at me and I cocked my head back.

"Boy you better kiss my ass." I told him and he scrunched his face up.

Tired of being kid friendly.

"Why would I kiss it if you barley wash it? It's gon' stank." He resorted then got on the slide.

I'm glad he walked away cause I almost told him how his momma was finna abort him.

______

Pulling up to my 3 story house I sighed seeing a random ass person standing on my porch.

Not today lord please don't be no fuckery.

I looked in the back seeing Kaisean and Akiyah occupied on they phones.

"Kai and Kiyah listen to me." I said as I turned the car off and they looked at me.

"Turn your phones off and get on the floor." I said and they did as instructed.

"Dont make no noise and don't get up until I get back in this car, if it take a long time before I get in the car Kaisean you call your uncles and Akiyah you call 911., okay?" I said and they both nodded.

Taking my gun off my hip and turning the car off I carefully walked towards my porch.

The person was turned around so I couldn't see who the hell it was.

Putting the gun to the back of the persons head i heard a familiar voice.

"Nigga what the fuck." Tez said behind me and the person that stood in front of me turned around revealing lyric.

"BAEEEEE."  I damn near dropped my gun.

Passing my gun to Ron who came out of nowhere I practically jumped on lyric.

"I missed you so much fats." I kissed all over her face as she giggled.

"I missed you moreeee, where my baby?" She asked and I grabbed her hand and led her to the car.

I opened the drivers seat and told Kaisean and Akiyah it was okay for them to come out.

"Mommyyyyyyy." Kaisean gasped and jumped in Lyric arms making me smile so big.

Prolly look like the kool-aid man rn.

"Hi Ms.Lyric." Akiyah waved and smiled.

"Hey pretty girlll you are so beautiful." She smiled to Akiyah making her blush.

"You heavy boy." Lyric laughed as she held Kaisean who was scared to let go.

"M-mommy you s-stay with us?" Kaisean asked and she nodded.

"Yes I'm staying with y'all, you so handsome. I misted you sooo much." She kissed Kaisean face and he giggled.

My baby really home man i could cry rn.

__________________

I have a nice surprise for y'all next chapter lol.

Instagram: __dulaa
Finsta: thugwithdula
Tiktok: duladadondada
Twitter: dadon_dula