P2 04

Excuse any mistakes.

|𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞|
Chicago Illinois
May

|𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞|Chicago IllinoisMay

______________________

"Hi miss lyric." Akiyah smiled as she walked in the door with Reese behind her.

"Hey beautiful." I smiled looking at her then at the three blunts I just rolled.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Reese as he held a irritated look on his face.

"Mommy and daddy was arguing." Akiyah snickered making Reese suck his teeth and stare at her.

"What?" She stared at him back.

"Grown folks business, stay out of it." He Pointed at her.

"How am I gonna stay out of it if I was right there when y'all was talking?" She asked making me bust out laughing.

"Go do your homework before I fuck you up in here." He bucked at her and she stared at him then shook her head walking off.

"Why you and mahri was arguing?" I asked and he sighed rubbing his temples.

"She was mad cause you came to get Akiyah, she don't have a problem with you being around her she just don't wanna be around you considering you killed her sister." He said and I nodded.

"That's not even why I came in here mad tho." He scoffed and I looked at him.

"Why you was mad?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Something going on with the new house imma take care of it tho." He said and I could tell he was lying.

"You lying but okay." I said and he looked at me.

"Cash coming over in like a few minutes also Kaisean report card came in, it was all a's and I told him I was gonna take him to sky zone tomorrow because of it." I said thinking of anything else.

"Oh and I went grocery shopping earlier but I gotta go back to the market cause I didn't get everything, and I'm cooking tacos today." I nodded.

"Where Kaisean at right now?" Reese asked and I thought for a minute.

"Oh he sleep I believe." I said and he stared at me.

"What?" I looked at him and he smiled.

"Nothing." He shook his head and i chuckled lighting one of the blunts.