24 *LC

Excuse any mistakes.

|𝗧𝘆'𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘆|
~𝗥𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲~
Chicago Illinois
_________________

|𝗧𝘆'𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘆|~𝗥𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲~Chicago Illinois_________________

"Everybody ain't your friend, everybody ain't your partner." Kaleb sung and I sucked my teeth.

"Woo shut the fuck up and tell me what she said." I mugged him then looked at the shoes I bought Takayla.

It was like once I bought her 1 pair I couldn't stop buying more, damn near bought her a shoe everyday.

"She said the same thing she said yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and the—"

"Ight bruh I get it she getting an abortion." I cut him off and he shrugged.

"You should pop up at her house again." He sat on my bean bag chair and I mugged him.

"I already went 5 times and every time I went one of her uncles told me she wasn't home with they lying asses, make me wanna blow they fucking head off right along with they stupid ass niece." I scoffed putting the red and black Jordan 12's I bought Takayla in my closet.

"Just accept her decision and go about your life."

"No I'm not accepting shit, she ain't even give me a chance to voice how I felt on the situation." I scoffed sitting on my bed.

"You do know that it don't matter if you voice how you feel or not she still gonna deletus the fetus, it's her body her choice." He shrugged.

"I don't wanna hear none of that shit." I shook my head.

"She still be going to school right?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Sometimes yeah, I think she doing it online now but she be coming a good 2 days out of the five."

"Bet, imma be up there." I nodded.

"Nigga did you not just hear me say two days out the five?"

"Yeah I heard you, which days she be going?"

"I don't know they be random as hell." He shrugged and I sucked my teeth growing frustrated.

"Just text me whenever she come." I shrugged and he cocked his head back.

"I will do no such thing sir you better leave that girl alone before she get a restraining order."

"You do know I don't care right? I'm just tryna talk to her before she actually go through with it."