P2 03

Excuse any mistakes.

|𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞|
Chicago Illinois
May

|𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞|Chicago IllinoisMay

______________________

"I don't understand why the fuck you so mad right now." Reese sucked his teeth and I looked up from the 4th blunt I was rolling then chuckled.

Hoe finna blow my high.

"Ty'quan shut up talking to me bitch." I calmly said and he scoffed.

"You sitting here telling me a bunch of bull shit and I have no time for it." I said then licked the wood.

"How the fuck is it bull shit? If I don't care them niggas fake plotting on me then why do you care so much." He mugged me and I stale faced him.

"Because they trying to fucking kill you reese what are you not understanding? Then you walk around here not giving a fuck, not plotting back, not tryna reach out and talk about it. Nothing! Reese you have two fucking kids what are they gonna do if woo and Tay catch up to you?"

"Im fucking handling it but I'm not finna just live in fear cause these bum ass niggas out there looking for me, that's not how that shit finna go." He shrugged and I chuckled and shook my head and litt the blunt.

He was acting so nonchalant about the situation and it made me so fucking mad.

I took four pulls from the blunt then passed it to Reese.

"So how you handling the situation?" I asked him as I watched him pull from the blunt.

He so fine my coochie on brick right now

Tip creamy Rn!!!!

"We moving." He shrugged and I raised my eyebrows.

"Where to?" I took the blunt from him as he passed it to me.

"Naperville." He licked his lips looking at me as I pulled from the blunt and nodded.

The sexual tension was at a all time high right now but Kaisean was finna be home any minute.

His bus drops him off in front of the door after school.

"You getting Akiyah today?" I asked  and he sighed grabbing the blunt as I passed it to him.

"Yeah man." He huffed blowing the smoke out his mouth.