18

Excuse any mistakes.

|𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞|
Chicago Illinois

Laying down on my bed I listened to Reese, Chucky and Tay have a argument about Colorism

"Stop using them big ass words bitch." Reese sucked his teeth.

"Right." Tay mugged Chucky.

"Ight let me dumb it down for you bitch ass niggas." Chucky sucked his teeth.

"I would really appreciate that." Reese nodded setting his phone up so I could get a better view of him.

"If a black female was to date a white dude people would be hyping her up, but if a black nigga was to date a white girl all of a sudden he's a colorist." Chucky said and I scrunched my face up wanting to say something.

"No that ain't true." Tay shook his head.

"It is but say it's not true let's talk about skin shade instead of skin color." Chucky nodded rubbing his hands together.

"Imma use TikTok as my example, a black nigga can't say he prefer light skins without getting bashed, he ain't bash darkskin women or nothing he just said his preference and got bashed and canceled for it." Chucky shrugged.

"But it be black niggas saying that they choose lightskins because darkskins act ghetto which is stupid as fuck cause what do the shade of somebody color have to do with how somebody act." Reese shrugged.

"Right I feel you on that but black females also say that lightskin niggas act like bitches or got ladylike ways when it's darkskin niggas that act like that too, I'm not saying neither the niggas or females right for what they be saying but them females be hypocrites." Chucky shrugged.

"I get it, and when females say there preference is a darkskin nigga because lightskin niggas are soft people just agree or laugh, they do be some hypocrites." Tay nodded.

"Exactly, all I'm saying is you can have a preference as long as you don't bring the other shade down cause at the end of the day we all still black and gotta face them snow possums." Chucky shrugged.

"This nigga said snow possums." Tay laughed.

"Well bitch what's your preference?" Reese looked at Chucky and he smiled showing his grills.

"I like big girls with a pretty face, I don't care what shade you is as long as you not white." He shrugged and I nodded.

As he should.