Explaining things/what's happening next

I have a lot of explaining to do.

First off is about what I said at the very end of the last chapter.

  I said that the were supposed to be published between November and December.
There were many factors that were involved during that time period.

1. The main one is that I completely forgot that I even wrote the book. Which most likely the cause of my writing declining, I will try to explain that.

2. Holidays and/or health conditions. The holiday one doesn't really need explaining. The other one though, does need explaining. Yes, I do have health problems. I had them ever since I was young. They are both physical and mental, mostly physical.
The mental part is the one that stopped me from trying to update this book along with others. Which I have unpublished. I'll explain that later. And no, I will not be saying what my health problems are cause I don't like saying personal information online unless it's for my family on Facebook. Even though they know about physical health condition, not my mental one because one side of the family thinks that it's made up while the other one.....well I don't really know what they think about it.

3. There was a little bit of writers block involved in it, doesn't need explaining.

The second thing I need to address is the decline of the writing in this book.
Also the reason why I let the reader imagine what happens next in the story.

Yes, I have noticed a decline of writing. Comparing the older chapters to the newer ones. There is a big difference between them. Except for the Knockout, Thunderhoof, Blitzwing, and Shockwave stories. I thought those were the better written ones out of the six new chapters.
  Yes I know that there are majority of good ones. But I can't help but think of the other two, which for the longest time made me think that the other stories were bad when the weren't.
    For reason behind why I let the reader imagine what happens at the end of the story is simple. I don't know what everyone wants. So I decided, why not let the reader imagine what they want to happen at the end. Instead of me writing what happens, I let the reader decide. In that case everyone can be happy.

The third thing I need to discuss is the unpublishing of three books.

  The names of the three books are 'The Trojan Killer' which is a horror type story, the second one was 'Goldva's Story' which was a true story, and the last one was 'Updates and books that I was thinking about writing' that really doesn't need explaining.
  I will say this, they will be back I just need to either fix or completely rewrite them.

For the fourth and final thing I need to say.

With a lot of thinking, I'm putting this book on hiatus. Which means it will come back, just not anytime soon.
  I want to rethink things over. The request page name will have a "temporarily closed" at the end of it. And the requested stories will have a "✓" at the end of their titles.

  I hope you understand and thank you for reading.

  If you want to talk to me, you can private message me. I'm sometimes active on here just reading stories.

If you have a Nintendo Switch and PlayStation accounts and want to play with, you can also private message me and I'll give you the information.

<TheLegendaryIceNinja>