(Animated) Blitzwing x reader

Femme reader
**********************

"FOR THE GLORY OF MEGATRON!" Lugnut had basically screamed in my autosensors.

'Oh my primus, not this again.' I mentally said while I facepalm physical.

"No offense Lugnut, but do you always have to shout while you speak?" I question him.

"YES, HOW ELSE WOULD OUR GLORIES LEADER HEAR OF HIS GREATNESS, FROM HIS MOST LOYAL SOLDIER!" Lugnut responded with.

'Would somecon or bot rescue me from this obsessed mech.' I mentally pleaded.

"Lugnut, I don't think it vould be wise to shout at (C/N)... BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I VILL CRUSH JOU INTO SCRAPMETAL!... And express my veelings in song!" Blitzwing said while entering in the room.

'Thank you, my knight in shining armor.' I slightly cheered in my processer.

"I WILL YELL OUT FOR LORD MEGATRON, AS MUCH AS I PLEASE!" Lugnut paused for a second. "JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE (C/N) PERSONAL GUARD, DOESN'T MEAN YOU DEFEND HER BY WORDS!"

"...I VILL MAKE JOU PAY FOR VHAT JOU SAID! JOU OVERGROWN PURPLE ROBOT DINOSAUR!" Blitzwing yelled, and started to fight Lugnut.

I paused to register what he just said.

'Did he just compare Lugnut to that talking purple dinosaur we seen a couple of times on that television humans like to watch!? Oh what did that little human professor say it's name was? Bob...no that doesn't sound right. Billy...no that's also not right. Barney? Yeah, that's sounds about right.' I question things in my processer to much. I sighed mentally.

While I was questioning things again, I didn't notice Lord Megatron walk in and stood beside me. I didn't get out of my train-of-thought until he spoke.

"I'm guessing that Lugnut said something to Blitzwing, to set him off." Megatron basically already knew the answer.

"Yeah...it's starting to get annoying."
I responded.

"It will come to a stop sooner or later my child." With that said, he walked away. And me not wanting to stay, walked off myself.

~Timeskip to those two finally stopped fighting each other~

I was in my berthroom reading one of my datapads. Bored out of my processer, until I heard a knock. It was a certain type of knock, to let me know who it it is.

"(C/N), may I come in?" Blitzwing asked through the door.

"You may." I simply said. After I had said that, he enter.

"Blitzwing, you know you have to stop fighting with Lugnut ever time he says something that involves you defending me in a certain way, don't you?" In reality, I just told him to stop starting fights with Lugnut.

"I know flower. Hothead is hard to control sometimes." Blitzwing stated.

"I understand that completely Blitzwing, but please learn to keep him understand control; won't you?" After I said that, I kissed his cheek plate and walked out of my berthroom. Leaving a flustered Icy behind me.

******************

Finished with this one. Sorry if any of these don't have many interactions you and the characters you like.