(Rescue Bots) Chase x reader Part 1

A/N: This is one of those types of one shots that showed up in either a dream or daydream. And I might've twisted my own rule about no human reader for just a little bit. Tiny itsy pit. Don't get used to. Okay? Good.

Gender Neutral reader
------------------------------------------

(No POV)

The island known as Griffin Rock is so peaceful. Yeah not a single thing happens there. Not one pit. It's boring there to be honest with you.

Unless you know the usually stuff happening with giant robots, scientific technology, an immortal bastard that keeps coming back cause he's afraid to die or something I don't know.

But your not here to read about Griffin Rock. Your here for the oneshot. So here you go.

Let's start off with the induction.

Your name is (Y/N). [This will change.]
You are a secret agent or a detective. Either one it doesn't matter. And you were given a case to see what was going on in Griffin Rock. You got all of that? Alright let's get to the story.

Also forgot to mention your undercover. So don't blow it.

(Time skip to when you arrive.)

(Y/N POV)

'So this is Griffin Rock huh?' I started an internal monologue in my head. 'Pretty impressive for an island off of the mainland.' To be honest I was expecting far less than what I'm seeing now.

'This island holds many secrets ready to be uncovered. And I'm going to be the one to find them. I worked way to hard for this spot that I'm currently in. I am not going to go back to the main land until I figure out what's going on, on this island.' I finished whatever type of monologue stuff.

At this point, I was already half way to my destination. That being the place I will be staying at for a while.

It was all clear skies no clouds, the trees were as calm as ever.

So it was just smooth driving from here.

(Change to no one's POV)

Oh, you poor naive person. If only you knew what was about to happen.

Oh wait, you will.

Since you were only paying attention to the road; which is very good you are a safe driver.

You didn't notice the trees branches going all over the place, swinging left and right repeatedly. The winds are picking up fast.

And still you do not notice. Because you are so tired from the trip to get to the island. You had to take the ferry. It made you a little bit nauseous.

Out of nowhere, a big tunnel like cloud similar to a hurricane. It had a bright glowing blue and it was forming directly above you.

And it's heading down fast.

You finally noticed it, but it was to late.

All you could see was glowing blue and vehicle sparking. You were to afraid that you couldn't scream. You voice was stuck in your throat. You couldn't cry for help because you were the only one there. No body was with you.

When you were picked up by glowing blue tunnel cloud. You felt off. You felt this was your end. The blue light was just getting brighter by the minute. It was too much for you. So, you ended up passing with hurting so badly but you scream out in agony.

Were you truly dead?

When the tunnel cloud slowly vanished into thin air. A car that belong to an secret agent/detective slowly reached the ground, looking like it took damaged from an unknown source.

The vehicle sat there for a long time. Maybe an entire day and a half. Until a local of the island found it and reported it to Officer Burns.

The local stayed there until him and rescue bot known as Chase arrived one the scene.

But something strange happened before they arrived. The vehicle started to shake violently and started to glow the same blue as that tunnel cloud that picked up the vehicle.

The local was frightened by this and started to back up slowly from the vehicle.

As soon as the shaking and glowing stopped. Officer Burns and Chase arrived.

Relief washed over the local when they saw the familiar police car come into view.

Officer Burns stepped out of Chase. Observing the damaged vehicle that is sitting before him. After he was looking the vehicle over, he walked to the local who called him.

"Officer Burns! I'm so glad you made here. I was starting to worry. Well, not for you but driver I can't find them anywhere. The keys and the luggage are still in the vehicle. And if I'm being honest with you. I got frightened." The local explained to Burns about the situation.

Puzzled on what the local was stating on the last part while also growing concern for were the driver is. Officer Burns asked the local what they were frightened by.

The local explained what was happening to the vehicle before he got there.

While their talking to each other. Chase was keeping a close optic on the damaged vehicle in front of him.

Chase started to scan the vehicle.

He noticed it start shake. He wasn't the only one to notice it too.

All three individuals turned their full attention to the damaged vehicle.

The local was frightened even more now since car shaking, the blue glow is brighter than last time, and the engine ran to life on its own.

Immediately, Officer Burns told Chase to transform; which he did. Burns also turned to the local and told them to go back home. Which they happily obliged.

"Dad, me and Blades are picking up high readings of energy near you." Dani told her father through the radio.

"I know, Chase and I are standing right in front of it. I want you and Blades to hook up the vehicle and take it Doc Greene. And see if he knows what's happening. While me, Kade, and Graham search for the missing driver. Cody I want you to go through any footage from any of the cameras." Chief Burns explained to his family.

"On it." They all said at the same.

Let the search for the missing driver and figure out what's wrong with the damaged car begin.

-------------------------------

Did I leave that on a cliffhanger? Yes. Yes I did.

I hope you enjoyed it.

And if you want a part two let me know. But won't happen for awhile.