(RiD) Thunderhoof x reader

A/N: In my opinion Thunderhoof needs more love, I'm just sayin'.

Since I feel bad not showing a lot of interaction with with a character and the reader on the last page. Here's a full conversation between Thunderhoof and the reader.

{If you have not read the previous page, there will be the next four updates at the end of this.}

Femme reader
-------------------------

|Since I didn't think of any scenario for this one. I will just be doing what is at the top of my head. Which is basically what happens while writing these.|

No one's Point of View

  It was an average day in the woods. Where (C/N) has just been wondering around just to get somethings off her processer.

  "Eyo, (C/N) what are yous doing out here?" A familiar voice said out loud to the femme.

  "Just clearing somethings off my processer Thunderhoof." (C/N) had stated to the elk like cybertronian.

  "Again? That's the sixth time yous done this month." Thunderhoof asked her, then stated an obvious fact.

  "There are a lot of things going on during a spam of a few days you know." (C/N) said with a somewhat of what of a monotone and unamused tone in her voice. During the time she said this. (C/N) was messing with her (a/c) colored armor, not looking in the direction of Thunderhoof.

  "In a sense, I'll agree with yous. But this has been becoming more frequent with yous (C/N)." Thunderhoof said twords (C/N) with his voice getting more worried by every sentence he says.

  "There not bad things Thunderhoof. I mean, most of it is just me getting built-up anger that built-up inside of me throughout the few days. And the only way I know how to get rid of it without lashing out on almost everybot/con. Is by walking through these woods." Explained (C/N).

  "That's not all (C/N). Yous said that most of the reasoning was behind anger. What about the rest that isn't built-up anger?" Thunderhoof asked.

  After that question was asked. (C/N) tensed. She knew those reasons, she's not ready to tell about that part.

  "I was just thinking of things." The femme said while rubbing the back of her neck.

  At this point, Thunderhoof had his arms crossed over his chest. Looking very unamused at (C/N).

  "Is it that embarrassing to the point yous don't what to talk about in front of me." He said as if it he knew it was about him. (If that made any sense.)

  "I mean, I'm going to tell you when I'm ready to talk about it." (C/N) while walking twords Thunderhoof.

  The elk like mech just looks at (C/N). As if he's telling her to countiue.

  "In due time, you will know. But in the mean time." She said getting closer twords Thunderhoof.

  (C/N) stopped her movement when she got right in front of him.

  "I'll give you a hint of what it's about." Was all (C/N) said before pulling Thunderhoof to her helm level, and kissed his cheekplate.

  After (C/N) had done this, she walked away from him. Leaving him behind with a blue hue on his faceplate.

  Thunderhoof still standing in the same spot when the conversation started. Had a face that said all to well what he's thinking.

  And I think all of us knows that he asked to himself 'What just happened'.

  Thunderhoof after getting out of the phase he was in said this.

  "(C/N)! Wait up a moment will youse?!" Was the last thing Thunderhoof said while running after (C/N).

************************

  And it's sadly where this story ends. But don't worry, you can think of what happens next in your imagination.

  Here are next four updates until the 17th of this January.

• (Prime) Knockout x reader (Requested)

• (Bayverse) Lockdown x reader

• (Animated) Blitzwing x reader (Requested)

• (Animated) Shockwave x reader (Requested)