(Bayverse) Drift x reader Part 2

'Great...just great...' I thought.

Why do i have to do this? The dino-bots didn't do anything, they stare out into space.

'This is going to fail isn't? I mean I can work with Hound and the dino-bots pretty well. I can sorta work with Bumblebee too as long as he doesn't annoy me. Crosshairs, I don't think we would get along during the team bonding thing. We would probably be fighting. And Drift, I honestly don't know how this will play out.' I was starting to piece together in my processor on how this would work out in the end.

"Alright team building starts tomorrow." Cade announced.

[Yeah I'm just going to skip onto where you and Drift start to do team building with each other.] (TIME SKIP because this is a Drift x reader and we need more scenes with those two.)

Just as I expected, the team building went well with Hound, Bumblebee, and the dino-bots. Crosshairs was hard to work with because he absolutely did nothing. But whenever Cade came by, Crosshairs immediately started to corporate with me.

And the last one I had to do team bonding with is Drift.

I'm walking over to where we're supposed to start. As I arrived Drift was already there.

"Greetings (C/N)." He said.

"Greetings to you too Drift." I responded.

"Shall we begin with the team building exercise?" He ashed.

"We shall" I told him.

-A small time skip after you two finished the team building.-

Well, that went better than I thought it would turn out.

I mean we got know each other a little bit more. We learnt new fighting technics from one another.

Right now we were walking to the middle of the scrapyard. Since Cade told all of us to go there, when we were finished with team building.

We didn't really talk on our way there, which was relaxing in a way, for some reason.

Anyway, we arrived at our destination. We were the second ones there, first being Bumblebee and Hound. I'm guessing Crosshairs is with the dino-bots.

"Well, I see that most of you are finished with your team building exercise." Cade spoke. "Now where just waiting for Crosshairs and the dino-bots to get here." He finished.

"Yep." "That is--correct--Cade." "Indeed"

Hound, Bumlebee, and I spoke. Drift just nodded his head.

"Are you serious? We're the last ones to finish." Crosshairs asked/said with the dino-bots behind him.

"You sure are Crosshairs." Cade responded. "Now that this is out of the way. Once we go on patrols or something that will make us leave this scrapyard for example code red." (To be honest I just remember him pushing a red button in the movie, unless I'm color blind and it's a different color, or I just have bad memory which I actually do.)

Everybot just nodded in response.

"Okay, now go do whatever is you do during your free time." Cade spoke, then walked off to do whatever he does.

"(C/N), would you like to do some more training?" Drift asked once everybot left the area.

"I would love that very much Drift." And with that, both (C/N) and Drift, went off to a clearing in the scrapyard to train.

*************

And with that being said, this two part story is complete. Now, this was suppose to be longer but Wattpad didn't save it, so you got a different ending.

And sorry if this was bad, and for any future one-shots after this one.