(Bayverse) Lockdown x reader

A/N: I haven't really seen a lot of fanfiction for him. So why not I give it a try.

Warning: This is most likely to be short, cause I didn't come up with anything to write about with Lockdown. It's probably going to be a default story.

Did I really wrote that? I mean what does a Default story even mean?

Updated Warning: This is the most weirdest thing that I have ever wrote. Cause it doesn't make any sense to me and I didn't feel like redoing the whole thing. Also, the reader doesn't talk in this. No reason why the reader doesn't talk. It's because I couldn't think of anything for reader to say throughout the whole thing.

If you haven't guessed yet, some of these stories were in draft for a long time. I'll explain this in two more updates.

Gender neutral reader
------------------------------------

No one's Point of View

  We begin this short story with our dear (C/N) -- that's you -- trying to do their very best to stay hidden from the C.I.A and the infamous bounty hunter, Lockdown.

  Ah yes, the battle after Chicago left all of cybertronian life to hide in fear.

  Now I don't know which fraction your apart of, nor do I know if you are a neutral. But, I'd advise (C/N) to look more closely at their surroundings, cause a certain bounty hunter is looking right at them.

|This is where I stopped writing at originally. What the crap was my past self thinking about while trying to write this? Well I guess I'll have to try and make something to work with this. It's most likely not going to be good though.|

  (C/N) was hiding in a old storage facility that hasn't been used in years. Which at the time of finding the location, they thought they would never be found.

  It only lasted a week.

After a week has gone by, Lockdown was able to track (C/N) down.

  Now apparently, there is a bounty on (C/N).

  Slowly walking his way twords (C/N) without making any sound.

  When he got closer to them, he spoke.

  "You would have to be the most easiest bounty, I would have ever caught, (C/N)." With that said he set off a trap.

  And do you honestly think that I'd let you get caught that easily. No, because after you got in the net. You used your (w/c), once you got out a chase and battle commence.

  |And since I am undoubtedly the worst at writing about action scenes. I will let you imagine what happens during and after. Because I have no idea what the original plan was for this story and also forgot how it was supposed to end this time.
  This is what I get for not doing these sooner.|

*****************

I will forever regret posting this story.

  I can probably guess on why people don't write fanfiction about this version of Lockdown now. He's hard to write about, I guess I wanted to challenge myself to do it. At least I tried.

Next two updates that will be published by tomorrow. That will not stop my thinking process like this one did.

• (Animated) Blitzwing x reader (Requested)

• (Animated) Shockwave x reader (Requested)