(Animated) Shockwave x reader ✓

This was requested by @deckardu.

Femme reader

A/N: I hope you don't mind if I set the scenario that I had dreamed about a few months ago.
Here is how it's laid out including the backstory, since the actual story is going to be placed after these events.
(C/N) travels around Cybertron trying to save autobots that were wrongly accused of being a decepticon spy. (C/N) is indeed apart of the Elite Guard. She was at the academy when Longarm (Shockwave) first arrive. The thing is, (C/N) was with another group of cadets (which can be your other OCs that you made up). The only time during that time period where Longarm and (C/N) interacted with one another, was when Sentinel Prime made both group of cadets in a simulation battle.

Now that that explanation is out of the way. Let's get to the actual story, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's Point of View

"Longarm I can not speak with you right now. I am very busy trying to help solve who the real decepticon spy is." A femme that was fast-walking around her office looking for specific file said to the Prime.

"But (C/N), I thought I advised you to work with the smaller cases and slowly work your way up to the larger ones." Longarm Prime tried to slow down (C/N)'s movements. Knowing full well that she can find out that it is him that is the spy.

"I know what you said. But ever since Blurr disappeared, I was contacted to find the spy. Since more and more things have been happening lately." (C/N) said while forcing Longarm out of her office.

Once the doors shut. The decepticon in disguise did not have a pleasant look on his faceplate.

"I should have gotten rid of you a long time ago." He muttered angrily while walking away from (C/N)'s office.

|It's time for a timeskip!|

"Have they discovered who you are Shockwave?" A statical voice said.

"No. But it appears that it will be sooner than I predicted." Shockwave stated to Megatron.

|During this conversation, a certain femme was carrying a datapad to give to Ultra Magnus about her findings.|

" I know I'm getting closer to finding who framed Wasp for being the spy, I just know it." (C/N) whispered walking right past the door until she heard the voices. She stopped a little bit after the doors.

She leaned on the wall next to the doors and tried to listened more closely.

"She is an obstacle indeed Shockwave. Eliminate her before she figures it out."
The voice of Megatron commanded.

The (a/c) colored femme stepped back in horror after she realized that the doors she walked passed. Was Longarm's office.

"Longarm was the spy all a long. I have to tell Ultra Magnus." She said slowly turning around walking away from the office.

When she thought it was safe to start sprinting.

A retractable arm wrapped around (C/N) waist. Yacking her into Longarm's office. When she was in there. The doors shut tight and locked.

"It's a real shame to have to offline you. I was starting to like being around you." A voice (C/N) had never heard before spoke. "But you should have listened to my advice."

The arm retracted itself off of (C/N)'s waist back to it's normal position.

(C/N) turned around coming face-to-optic with the one and only Shockwave.

"This can go one or two ways (C/N)." He started to speak again. "The first one is to surrender yourself, become part of decepticon fraction and to be my assistant. The other option is that you don't surrender and you will be taken to an abandon building to be tortured slowly until you offline. Which do you prefer (C/N)?"

"I-I------"

And this is the part where you decide which path you'd take in the story using your imagination. Yes, I know, I do this a lot. But in my dream there was two different endings. Where one is a good ending and the other is not.

*********************

I'm sorry if Shockwave/Longarm was a bit off. This is the first time I've written him.

The next update to this book isn't a story. It's an explanation on somethings. For example: these six updates were originally going to be posted between November and December.