(Prime) Knockout x reader ✓

A/N: This was requested by @CriketLuver , sorry if Knockout seems a bit off. This will be my first time writing about him.

Warning: This is probably one of the shorter chapters of this book.

Femme reader
------------------------

No one's Point of View

"Curse those autobots." Was all (C/N) said walking through the ground bridge. "At least I successfully completed the mission with only mere scratches." The (a/c) colored femme finished.

It appears that our dear (C/N) has forgotten that her sparkmate, Knockout. Does not, let's say, likes getting even the smallest scratch on his armor. This would also bother him if your armor had scratches on it too.

Speaking of that medic, here he comes down walking twords (C/N).

"(C/N), glad to see your back." Knockout said before looking up, not noticing her armor yet. "How was your mission...........PRIMUS! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARMOR!?" He practically screamed in horror at the end.

"Knockout, they are just mere scratches." (C/N) had said.

"Just mere scratches? JUST MERE SCRATCHES!? Those are nothing but mere scratches if they ruined your beautiful (a/c) colored armor." Knockout exclaimed.

"It's nothing to worry about Knockout." (C/N) said trying to calm him down.

Which we all know, it's not going to work if there is a ruined paint-job on the line.

"I insist on buffing that armor, so it is as good as new. I will not take no for an answer." Knockout said while dragging to you med-bay.

|After having a long lecture from Knockout while he was buffing your armor to get rid of those horrible scratches. Your armor was as good as new, just as he claimed he would do. I mean, he is the expert at keeping armor looking fabulous 24/7.|

"Thank you Knockout, even though you didn't have to do it." You thanked him.

"Don't mention it sweetspark." He turned around to look at you. "After all, what will you do without me, your fabulously style-ish sparkmate who is also a medic?" Knockout finished with a somewhat of a teassing tone.

***********************

Yes dear (C/N), what would you do without Knockout?

Next three updates until the 17th of this January.

• (Bayverse) Lockdown x reader

• (Animated) Blitzwing x reader (Requested)

• (Animated) Shockwave x reader (Requested)