(Animated) Blitzwing x reader ✓

A/N: This was requested by @DadKatt . I just wrote a random scenario again for Blitzwing.

It's basically set in a mission. So expect a lot of talking and autobots.

And that this is going to be much better written (and thought out) then the nightmare of a chapter before this one. We don't talk about that chapter.

Gender neutral reader
------------------------------------

"You know, you decepticons are easy to anger." Said an annoying yellow autobot that goes by the name of Bumblebee.

"It vould be because of your terrible puns .... Some of them are quite funny though....Now hold still." Blitzwing said aiming is canons at the autobot.

"I don't know if I want to take offense to that comment or thank you for liking some of my jokes." Bumblebee said while dodging the incoming blast from Blitzwing's canon.

"Bumblebee! Stop talking and pay more attention to your surroundings!" Said the Prime, now helping Bulkhead fight off against the triple-changer.

"What do you mean stop talking? Have you even met me?" The yellow bot responded, not noticing an (a/c) colored con sneaking behind him.

For a split second, at the corner of the Prime's optic. He saw (C/N).

"Bumblebee look out!"

But it was too late.

(C/N) attacked the small autobot before he could even comprehend what was going on.

"Autobot done!" Bumblebee said out loud dramatically.

And done he was too. (C/N) attacked him with full force. Making the autobot break a stabilizer or two.

"Maybe next time, you will listen to your leader." Was all they said before going back to search for the all-spark fragment.

"Autobots fall back!" Optimus Prime commanded.

"But Optimus, what about the fragment?" Bulkhead questioned the prime.

"Forget about it Bulkhead. We have the key to finding the majority of the fragments then the cons do." Optimus responded while running twords Bumblebee to carry him back to base.

"Cowards! Come back and fight! ... Ve can also vork on your dance moves! ... Now that they are gone, ve can start helping (C/N) look for the all-spark fragment." Blitzwing had stated turning twords the direction of were the said con went to last.

Just before he started to walk though, (C/N) came into view already having the fragment in their servo.

"Blitzwing, I've found the fragment." The (a/c) armor colored con said.

"Th- ... that means ve can leave and do our tea party sooner!" "When did we agree to do a tea party?" "Ve are not having a tea party! I vant to fight with those auto-scums! They retreated like cowards!" With that being said, Hothead stayed and Icy, didn't try to finish what he was about to say earlier.

"Okay then." Was all (C/N) could think about saying. Cause since Hothead is in control at the moment, they have to watch what they say around him.

With that being the last thing said out loud. They started heading back twords base with the all-spark fragment in servo.

*******************

Sorry if there wasn't a lot of interaction between Blitzwing and (C/N) this go around. I wanted this one to be different from the other one. And I might have gotten a little bit into the interaction at the beginning of the story.

The (Animated) Shockwave x reader story that was requested. Will be published sometime later on today.