(Bayverse) Optimus Prime x reader✓

A/N: This was requested by DaybreakerFury.

Again apologies for taking so long to get to this. I'm terrible bad at making conversations with characters due to be socially awkward myself and not with how conversations are supposed to go. Also it's been a awhile since I watched dark of the moon or any transformers media in awhile too.

Also if it seems a bit short it's also probably because my brain got fried and ended up with a rush ending on accident.

Femme reader

-----------------------------------

No one's P.O.V.

  The battle between Sentinel Prime and Optimus Prime been going on for awhile now. Not really looking good for Optimus though he's getting beat up like it was revenge of the fallen all over again ...... wait a minute, is that (C/N)? What she doing here? Thought Optimus told her to stay back. Oh well, she is a stubborn femme can't really hold her back from doing anything.

(C/N) P.O.V.

  We all thought our fates were sealed until Bumblebee took advantage of Soundwave's mistake of doing long monologue. After Bee did an upper cut on Soundwave I split up from the other autobots to go find Optimus.

  When I did stubble upon him he was fighting with Sentinel and losing the battle. Megatron was also approaching them.

My processor was going all over the place. Making me think of the worse outcome this fight could possibly end in.

  I don't want to lose him like I did when he got out numbered two-to-three earth years ago.

  So, the stubborn femme that I am, I disobeyed Optimus's direct order. I couldn't stop myself, I didn't want to stop myself. I didn't Optimus again.

So, I entered the battle he strictly told me and the autobots not to enter his fights.

(Please forgive me, I'm still very bad at writing fight scenes. The fight might be a little bit rushed as in it's gonna be all over the place due to accidental splits.)

  I ran into the fight with my (w/o/c) in hand. Took all three of them by surprise for a moment. Caught a glance at Optimus for a moment, he was giving me a disapproving look but didn't to focus on fighting with Sentinel while I was fighting with Megatron.

  "I would say I'm surprised to see you (C/N) but I have known you long enough to know you like a challenging fight. Even though you won't live to see another today." Megatron commented.

  "Funny, you always think that way and it never actually happened yet. And it won't happen this time either!" I told him while using my (w/o/c) to attack.

  The fight between us was going on for quite some time. But I do remember switching opponents with Optimus. I least he's doing a little bit better after I joined.

  At the end of the fight between the four of us; Optimus got the upper hand well arm and killed off Megatron while I got Sentinel down but not fully. He was barely hanging on though.

  "Optimus, (C/N), all I wanted was the survival of our race. You must see why, I had to betray you both but mostly you Optimus." Sentinel Prime said.

  "You didn't betray me, you betrayed yourself." Optimus replied aiming Megatron's gun directly at the other Prime's head.

  "No Optimus!" Sentinel Prime's last words before Optimus pulled the trigger twice.

After the second trigger elder Prime was now dead the battle is over but...

Optimus turned to me with disappointment but also a little bit of thankfulness.

"(C/N), not only did you disobeyed an order I gave to you. You also could have been harmed, could have also been killed." He stated sternly to me.

  "I know Optimus. There's a reason to why I did go against your order." I responded to him while avoiding eye contact for just a few seconds. Optimus was giving me a questioning look while I was speaking. "Optimus I can not keep these thoughts in no longer." I continued now looking directly in his optics. "I have realized how much I have grown attached to you. I can't handle the thought of losing you again." I finished speaking not really knowing how to continue again.

  "(C/N), as much as I am mad at you for not following orders and putting your life in danger." Optimus pauses for a moment slowly putting he's left hand on my right shoulder gently. "You also mean a lot too me as well." He ended with while fully putting his left arm around me.

  I hugged him back with my arms while blushing and looking away embarrassed.

  "(C/N), I believe it is time to meet with the other autobots." He said while having a little bit of blue on his faceplate.

  I simply just nodded while smiling. With that we both turned and started to walk back. While we were I gave him a quick side hug. He in response return it with a shock expression.

------------------------------------

A/N: And this request has been finished. Again sorry for having it being late and/or having a little bit rushed.

For anyone wondering what is next here's the list.

•(Rescue bots) Heatwave x mech reader (request)

•(Rescue bots) Chase x reader part 2

And after that would be adding my older works and turning them into 'x reader'. Which is why I closed the request for now.