Pilot

SLIGHT SMUT WARNING!

- Gaege's pov -

This party sucks. I can't find the boys and Eddie is kissing in the corner with some random dude.

I've liked Eddie for years now and everyone knows except for Eddie. Tears start rolling down my cheeks as I think about him and that guy making out. I wipe them quickly off before someone notices that I'm even crying. I turn around and look around me to see people swarming the dance floor.

Suddenly I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grab my phone and open the notification. The brightness of the screen stings my eyes as I read Josh's name. ''Hey Gaege, we're at the bar where are you?!". I push people out of my way as I try to get to the bar where I find the boys wasted. The only one sober is Grant (Narrator), because he's the responsible one of our group.

"Where have you been the entire night?" asks Grant worried.

"Don't worry I was just on my phone and looking for you guys'' I reply to him with a tremble in my voice from crying earlier. "What happened Gaege?" Josh asks, seeing something clearly happened. ''Eddie's making out in a corner with some dude'' I say looking to the floor to try and keep myself from breaking down. "Let's forget Eddie tonight and get wasted bro!" Mully replies to try and cheer me up.

We order some shots and I start drinking till I'm so wasted I can barely stand straight. Grant gives me a lift home after the party and helps me up the stairs as I can barely walk. He puts me in bed puts a water bottle on my nightstand and painkillers for the next morning. After Grant leaves I grab my phone and scroll a bit on instagram. I see a post from Eddie and decide to send him a message on snapchat.

G: Heyyy

E: Wassup dawg?

G: You looked good tonight!

E: Are you drunk?

G: Maybe...

E: Juicy you said you stopped drinking, what happened?

G: You know, seeing you making out with that guy made me think about stuff. So I ended up drinking with Mully to forget.

E: You saw that? Sorry man...

G: I was imagining that was me and that got me all worked up.

G: Help me please...

- Eddie's POV –

What did I need to help him with even? I stared confused at my phone for a while until a red square appeared on the bright white background. I tapped it to open. My jaw fell to the ground as I took in the image he'd just sent me. He sent me a picture of his hard member. I quickly clicked it away and opened chat again and started typing.

E: Juicy, what are you doing? You're drunk, stop this nonsense.

G: But you got me all like this Eddie.

E: Gaege...

After another minute or so I got a purple square, which indicates a video. I gulped and opened it, knowing it's going to be something dirty. I watch the video of Gaege slowly stroking himself and quietly moaning my name. I feel my cheeks heat up as I realize it's my name he's moaning instead of some gibberish I heard the first time I watched it. Yea, that's correct. I replayed it.

I felt myself grow in my pants as the video disappeared. I opened chat again and started typing out.

E: Gaege, stop it seriously man.

G: But I'm horny and it hurts!

I let out a deep sigh and bit my lip before replying.

E: Then go watch some porn or something idiota!

G: Porn doesn't fucking help me!

Should I actually help him with this? What if he regrets it once he sobers up? Another purple square appears on the screen. I click it to reveal him stroking himself faster and moaning more. His member is covered with pre-cum and some leaked onto his stomach. I feel myself twitch down there as my pants get even tighter. Fuck, he sure knows how to turn on a man. I know Juicy isn't gay so I don't get why he's doing this. The alcohol probably intoxicated him way to much.

E: Juicy stop you're going to regret this. Are you trying to turn me on on purpose?

G: Finally he notices. Yes Eddie I am.

E: Well it worked but now stop it pendejo! Go imagine some more shit instead of bothering me with this crap fool!

It stays silent for a while. I wonder if I came over as too rude or something. I lock my phone and look down. I unbutton my jeans and feel relieved immediately. God that was tight. I feel myself throb a few times before I hear a ding on my phone. I unlock it to see another purple square from Juicy.

He just doesn't listen, does he? I open it eventually to see another video of him but this time it's way more intense. He's stroking very quickly and moaning my name loudly. After about 40 seconds of this white streaks fly all over his stomach as I can hear him panting loudly. Fuck! Why am I getting so turned on from my best friend?! I can't control myself any longer as I slide my hand down into my boxers and stroke myself gently. I keep wanting more so I pull down my pants and boxers to reveal my dick standing up. I begin stroking again, picking up my pace every time after a while. After about 10 minutes of stroking, white streaks spurt out and cover my stomach and member. I grab some tissues and quickly clean this up. I throw all the evidence away and sit on the edge of my bed, realizing what I just did. I actually jerked off to the thought of my best friend...

T.b.c~

A/N: this chapter has been rewritten! I hated the original and thought i could do better so here it is :)