Explanation

- Gaege's pov -

"I had to Gaege...That guy he was threatening to kill you." he said. "W-What..?" I ask confused. "He wanted to hurt you Gaege. I can't lose you! You're all I have!" he starts crying again. "Why didn't you tell me then Eddie..." I ask sceptic.

"He would hurt my family and friends if I did." he says. "How do I know you're telling the truth, huh?" I ask. "Grant and I have made a plan about that already. I'm meeting up with that guy in two hours. You're comming with. I will have a hidden microphone on me and as soon as soon as we catch him threatning us again you and Grant will have to call the police." he explains.

"Okay..." I respond quietly. He tries to hug me but I step back again. "Gaege..?" he says quietly. "I-I need some time Eddie..." I respond looking away. He looks down and nods. "I understand..but I still love you.." he says with his voice shaking. I feel my heart breaking as I hear the hurt in his voice.

Maybe he does mean this and he just wanted to protect me. But he hurt me...I'm so confused at the moment. "I-uhm I'm going upstairs to get ready..." I say very quietly. He gives me a slight smile as I walk off. Those fake smiles really hurt. I walk in the guest bedroom and stand with my back against the door. I let myself sink to the floor holding my knees.

I feel tears run down my cheeks again. After a few minutes I try picking myself together and change into normal clothes again. "Gaege...you ready?" I hear comming from behind the door as Eddie gently knocks. "B-Be there in a minute..." I say running to the mirror checking if you could see I was crying. "We need to go now Juicy." Grant says. I walk out of the room and head downstairs. Eddie looks up at me with sad eyes. "Why were you crying..." he asks.

Grant looks confused at the both off us. Only Eddie could know when I cried, just when I thought I've hid it enough he still saw it. "Let's just go.." I say. We head to the car and get in. I'm in the back because Narrator is setting up Eddie's mic whilst Eddie drives. He hid it so good not even the FBI would find it. We arrived at the coffee shop and Eddie parked his car far enough but not that far so we couldn't see anymore.

He looks back at me and gives me another fake smile before he steps out and heads inside the coffee shop. I look at the shop having flashbacks of what I saw. I feel tears in my eyes again but I keep it together. After 10 minutes we see the guy walk in and walk over to Eddie sitting at the table.

E:Eddie, B: Bryce (the guy, sorry for anyone named Bryce)

Their conversation:

B: Hey there!

E: Hi.

B: What's up? Not happy to see me?

E: No, why would I be.

B: Remember Eddie. Do it for little Juicy!

E: I hate you.

B: So you called me here to scold me huh?

E: I want this to end. I want to be happy again with Juicy.

B: I'm afraid I can't let that happen. You're mine Eddie.

E: No I'm not. And I'll never be pendejo.

B: Nownow don't curse at me. Or do I have to remind you what will happen if you don't obey me?

Grant is on the phone with one of his friends who is a police officer. He can hear the conversation clearly.

E: You think I would ever love you? Don't make me laugh fool. You're just some pathetic kid who is threatening the love of my life and my friends.

B: Watch your mouth Ed. I know exactly where he lives and I'll murder him in his sleep if you keep spewing words at me like that.

"That's the proof we needed." Grant says. "I'm sending officers your way, thank you for reporting this." he hung up. I'm still shocked. He was telling the truth. Why did I doubt him? I love him for God's sake! After them arguing for another 15 minutes the officers arrive.

They head inside and arrest the guy. "You're under arrest." we hear trough Eddie's microphone. As the officers get in the police car with that guy Eddie walks out. I jump out of the car and run to him. Jumping in his arms. He's shocked but holds me tight.

"I'm so sorry I ever doubted you!" I start sobbing. "It's okay baby. It would be hard to believe for me too if I was in your shoes." he says rubbing my back."I love you Eddie!". "I love you more babyboy~" he smiles. "Let's go home baby." he adds on. I smile and nod.

T.b.c~

(A/N: So I'm sorry if it took a while to update this book, I've been looking for ideas how to continue this story. I'll try to update as much as I can whilst also writing one shots. Love Wolfy~)