Jealous

SMUT WARNING!!!

- Eddie's pov -

I heard the guy talking to Gaege. Sudden anger rose up in me as I turned around. "Leave him alone Pendejo!" I say with a stern look on my face. The guy scoffs, "you're friend here is asking for it" he says annoyed. "And I said to leave him alone before I beat you." Juicy looks annoyed at me. "I can choose who to fuck Eddie" he says. Those words hurt. I look at him with hurt in my eyes. He looks shocked to see the hurt.

I turn around and walk outside. I get in my car and think about what happened. Would he really go to bed with that guy? Why did I want him to not go with him? I felt a tear run down my cheek. Juicy stumbles outside the bar an hour or two later, drunk, kissing that guy from before. I lose control, get out the car and grab the guy by his shirt. "I TOLD YOU TO BACK OFF" I hissed. I grabbed Gaege, dragged him in my car and drove home. "Why did you do that Eddie?!" Gaege said angrily. "I don't want strangers to touch you" i hissed back. He looks shocked and stays quiet after that.

Once we get home i get out of the car and grab my keys to open the front door. I go inside and Gaege follows.I grab a glass of water and give it to him. "You're drunk and you were going to regret it later" I say to him. He looks at me and grabs the water. After finishing the glass he puts it down and comes closer to me. "What are you doing Juicy?" I ask. He starts kissing me. I wanna kiss back but I push him away instead.

"Stop it. You're drunk and going to regret this.". "No I won't, I want to" he says pleading. My heart beating faster at his word. But he is still drunk, I can't take advantage of that. "I've been wanting you for so long now Eddie!" he looks at me with puppy eyes. Fuck this is so hard for me to resist. He pushes me down on the couch and gets on top, kissing me again.

I grab him kissing back, deepening the kiss as he opens his mouth giving me access. He starts grinding his hips on me, making me hard. He takes of our shirts. I start kissing his neck trying to find his sweetspot. Once I find it he starts moaning my name. "E-Eddie~~". His moans turning me on more. He starts to unbutton my pants and taking it off. Once they're off he looks at my giant bulge in my boxers. He licks his lips as he pulls down my boxers. I gasp. He goes down and grabs my dick, licking it up and down. Fuck this feels so good, where did he learn this? He takes it fully in his mouth, deepthroating it. I moan loudly, grabbing his hair as he bobs his head up and down. "Fuck Gaege, you're so good at this!" I yelped in pleasure.

He looks up at me, still sucking my big dick. His eyes begging for more. I pull him up, kissing him. I slowly put a finger in his tight hole. He moans. It's so tight so I need to losen it up good first. I put a second finger in looking for his prostate. Once i found it i keep playing with it making him moan like crazy. My dick twitching hard. "P-put it in please.." he asks pleadingly whilst panting. I grab my dick, putting the tip near his hole. He pushes his hips down, not able to wait.

I get pushed inside completely. It's so fucking tight! His insides are pulsating like crazy and he moans loudly. "F-finally..." he sighs in relief. He starts shaking his hips vigorously as I can barely keep up. Fuck this feels too good. "I'm gonna cum instantly if you keep going!" I grunt out. "That's fine, cum inside!" he moans whilst still shaking his hips.

I can't help but cum hard shooting it right against his prostate, making him cum too. He falls on my chest whilst panting. Fuck I didn't know he was like this when he was drunk. He looks up to me. "You know I was sober the entire time right?" he says with a smile. My eyes widen. "No you're not you reek of alcohol fool!" I say scoffing. "I still know what i'm doing" he says as he kisses me again. I kiss him back holding his cheek.

- Gaege's pov -

I kiss him again whilst cum is still dripping out of my ass. I look at him smiling. I was so happy we finally connected with eachother. "How could I resist after what you did that night" he said blushing. "What night...?" I asked confused. Eddie gets out his phone and shows the messages from two days ago. My eyes widen, face bright red. "I-I did that?!'' I said shocked. He nods. "That's why I had that boner on call..." he says quitely. "I couldn't stop thinking about it...". My face as red as a tomato as he said those words. I turned him on that much?

T.b.c~