Suicide attempt

SELFHARM WARNING!

- Gaege's pov -

I can't sleep at all. I feel hurt. His words really hurt. I get up and go to the bathroom. Breathing hurts a lot since my ribs are bruised. I lock the door, I unwrapped my arms and grabbed my razor. I start cutting my skin again like it's paper to me. Blood drips on the floor again. The room starts to get blury and I fall with a loud bang on the floor.

- Eddie's pov -

I wake up to my phone ringing. I look, it's 2:41 in the morning. I look to see who it is, an unknown number. I pick up confused. "Hello?". "Please come to the hospital as quick as possible your friend Gaege Gibson has tried to commit suicide.".

I feel my heart dropping and tears filling my eyes. "I'll be there as soon as possible." I say with a shaky voice. I grab my keys and run to my car. Speeding to the hospital, I run in crying. Gaege is laying on a monitor and a mechanical ventilator. ( in case you don't know what it is, it's a machine to keep you breathing) The nurse comes in with a worried look on her face.

"We don't know if he's going to make it... He has lost a lot of blood as he cut his right ulnar artery.'' I don't know much about veins or arteries but I know it's an important one if he lost that much blood. You fool why would you do this to me? I nod to the nurse and thank her for informing me. I'm never gonna let this fool live alone after this. I sit down in a chair next to him.

About three hours later i see him start to move a bit. I jump up and look at him. "Gaege please wake up" I say softly. He opens his eyes slowly looking at me. I hug him and start crying again, eyes still puffy from before. "Don't you ever do that again to me dawg! I thought I lost you!" I yell out in relief. His heart rate starts dropping rapidly. I hear the monitor go crazy as I yell for a doctor.

Two nurses and a doctor come running in. One of the nurses escorting me to the hall. "Please stay here sir, we'll try our best." She says. She runs back inside the room to assist the doctor and the other nurse. I stand against a wall and fall to the floor. Crying my eyes out.

"Don't leave me Gaege...I..I love you..." I sob quietly. Josh and Mully come running down the hall. "Is he okay?!" Josh asks with tears in his eyes. Mullen standing next to him holding his hand. ''They're trying to save him..." I say with my voice cracking terribly. My cheeks really red from all the crying I've been doing. "This is all my fault!" I cry out. Josh hugs me tight. "You didn't know what he was dealing with Ed.." Mullen said with a sad look on his face. "That's exactly why fool! I'm his best friend! He's supossed to tell me everything..." I say looking at them.

"I failed as a friend dawg." I say grabbing my knees and start crying more. "He loves you Eddie. He has for years now. We all knew and we thought you knew too since it was so obvious..." Josh says. ''I didn't know dawg.." I say with a sad tone. I should've realised. From the moment he sent me those videos...

A while later the nurses and the doctor come out of the room. The nurses walk away and the doctor turns to us with a stern look on his face.

What will happen next? Is Gaege going to be okay?

T.b.c~