Hospital sex

- Eddie's pov -

I finally got it off of my chest. Juicy fell asleep in my arms last night. I woke up with him wrapped around me like I'm a pillow. He's so adorable. I kiss his head as i try to get up to go to the bathroom. "D-don't go please.." he mumbles still asleep. "I'll be back soon Mi Amor." I whisper as I press a kiss on his head again.

I go to the bathroom and after I go out to ask the nurse if we could get some food ( from outside the hospital). She says it's fine so I go out to drive to Juicy's favourite fast food place. I grab him his usual order and order something for myself. I head back and walk back in the room. Juicy's sitting up crying in his bed.

I put the food down immediatly as i run to him and hold him in my arms. "What's wrong baby?" i ask him worried. "I-I couldn't f-find you.." he said sobbing. "I-I thought you l-left m-me..." he says as I grab his face. "Gaege, never ever EVER think I would leave you okay?." I say looking at him with reasurance.

- Gaege's pov -

I knew he meant what he said because Eddie never uses my real name unless he's mad or serious about something. I wipe my tears away and kiss him. He holds my chin and kisses back. I go down to leave a hickey on his neck. "F-fuck Juicy~" he moans as I look at him again. "W-we should eat, i brought your favourite." he says trying to shake off what I just did.

- Eddie's pov -

After he left a hickey on my neck I try to keep myself in control and change the subject. "I brought your favourite" I tell him. His eyes glow up as he immediatly grabs the food and starts eating. I chuckle at him acting like a little kid. I start eating too and once we finish the boys walk in.

"How are we doing honey bunches?" Grant smiles. I sit up and grab Juicy's hand. "We have to tell you something boys." I say with a serious look and look at Gaege smiling. The guys look confused for a second until they realise. "You're finally dating?!" Josh says. "Took you guys long enough!" joined Mullen.

Juicy blushes slightly and looks at me with eyes filled of love. I kiss his head. "That's all I get..?" he says and pouts. I chuckle a bit and press a kiss against his soft lips. He kisses back and smiles. "I love you babyboy" I whisper in his ear.He giggles. "Please do keep the fucking for outside the hospital guys'' Josh says grinning.

Juicy's face turns a shade of pink. After a few hours of us guys talking and laughing the boys head home. As soon as the boys leave Juicy cuddles up to me not letting go.

''You okay babyboy?" I ask looking at him. ''I-it's just..I don't wanna lose you..'' He says looking up at me with tears in his eyes. ''Mi Amor, don't cry. I'm never leaving you.'' I tell him and place a kiss on his soft lips. He kisses back and moans as I place my hand on his tigh. I start kissing his neck.

- Gaege's pov -

When the kiss breaks apart he start kissing my neck. He knows that's my weak spot as he 'abuses' it I can't stop moaning. I can see he's getting turned on by my moans. I take off his shirt and he takes off mine. ''Should we do this here..?" He asks with a deep sexy voice. ''Y-yes please...'' I tell him.

Looking at him with lust in my eyes. He start playing with my nipples making me hard. I can't hold my voice so my moans get louder. Suddenly he takes off his pants. I'm in a hospital gown with only boxers underneath. He pulls down both our boxers and kisses me again. He pushes it all the way in making me moan really loud because I didn't expect it. He starts thrusting slowly asking if it hurts. I shake my head giving him a slight smile.

He goes faster and kisses my neck again making me moan. A sudden knock on the door shakes us up. ''Y-yes..?'' I try to reply with him still thrusting in and out. ''Is everything alright in there?'' A nurse asks. Eddie looks at me and grins, grabbing my member and jerking it off slowly while still thrusting fast. ''F-fuckkk..'' I mumble. ''I-I'm f-fine...'' I try to hold my voice. ''I-I just got scared because of a v-video..'' I say, panting quietly.

''Alright, call me if you need anything.''. We hear the nurse walking away as Eddie kisses me roughly twisting his tongue around mine.After a few minutes we both finish. We try to catch our breaths as we look at eachother. ''Never knew you were this kinky.'' Eddie says chuckling. We clean ourselves up and i fall asleep in his arms.

T.b.c~