Reality

- Gaege's pov -

I wake up to find Eddie laying next to me. I smile brightly still not believing that we're dating. I grab him from behind and cuddle up to him. He's still asleep so I don't want to wake him up. I felt my eyes getting heavy again and fell asleep. Two hours later I wake up to Eddie lightly shaking me. I slowly open my eyes to see him standing there with a tray of breakfast.

"Morning Mi Amor, after last night I figured you wouldn't be able to walk so I brought breakfast." he says with his cute smile. I try to sit up straight but even that hurts. My entire body is sore. I love the way he's so rough with me but my body isn't used to it yet. He places the tray of eggs and bacon on my lap and gives me a kiss on my head.

"I love you Eddie." I say looking up to him blushing. He slowly puts his hand on my cheek and presses his soft lips against mine. I kiss back. After we break the kiss and try to catch our breaths I hear him say softly "I love you more then anything baby." I smile at his words. I start eating my breakfast that he made. "Wow Ed, I didn't know you could cook." I giggle at him. His face gets a little red at the comment.

"I'd do anything for you Amor~" he says. I blush and smile. God this man is so hot! I still can't believe he actually loves me back. I finish up my plate and glass of orange juice. Eddie takes my tray and goes to put it in the dishwasher. After a few minutes he comes back. "Wanna take a shower together?~" he says. "Y-yes please." I answer trying to get up. I horribly fail at it and fall on the floor.

Eddie comes running to me and picks me up bridal style. "Baby are you okay?" he asks worried. "Y-yeah, I'm fine my body just hurts." I reply with a slight smile. He takes me to the bathroom, turns on the shower and let's me feel if the temprature is good. I nod as he slowly undresses me, since I can barely even stand. He takes off his clothes and picks me up again to put me in the shower.

He grabs a loofah and puts soap al over it. He slowly starts to scrub my body with it. I can't help but feel nervous when he touches me. After he finished scrubbing my body he starts with his. I look at him and gulp. This mans body is so hot. I slowly feel my dick get hard from his previous touch and just looking at his body. He smirks as he sees the erection and grabs it. I gasp and shudder from the sudden movement.

"E-Eddie~" I slightly moan out. "Couldn't keep your eyes of me huh?" he says. "You're such a slut for me Gaege~" he whispers in my ear wich sends shivers down my spine. He starts kissing my neck and rubbing my dick slowly. I moan, feeling my legs getting weak. He sees this so he picks me up. I automatically wrap my legs around him and put my arms around his neck.

He goes back to kissing my neck finding my sweet spot again and teasing me with it. "E-Eddie~ S-Stop teasing m-me~" I moan out. he grabs my dick again starting to jerk it slowly. I moan in his ear, ''D-daddy~~". This seems to make him lose control as I feel his hard member at my hole. A few seconds later I feel him slamming his dick hard into me. I moan out in pleasure. "H-hahh~~ F-fuck m-me!~~". He starts pounding into me as hard as he can, sucking on my neck, leaving blue/purple love bites all over.

He keeps pounding into me whilst still stroking my dick. I moan so loud, letting out my load all over my stomach. He follows after, I feel him filling me up as he bites down on my neck. I moan at the feeling and we both try to catch our breaths. He puts me down, kissing me. "Sorry I went rough again Mi Amor" He says looking at me still panting. I smile and hold onto him.

We both wash our bodies and get out. Eddie puts me back in bed so I can rest up.

T.b.c~