Cheated

- Time skip like 2 years later -

- Gaege's pov -

I got my keys and wallet and walk to the door. I leave the house and lock the door behind me. As I walk to the store I walk past a coffee shop. I take a quick glance inside and see Eddie...holding hands with some guy.

My heart drops as I see them give eachother a quick kiss. No, not a friendly kiss on the cheek. An actual kiss on the lips. My eyes start to tear up. I walk off as fast as I can. I grab my phone and call Grant.

Gr: What's wrong Juicy? You never call me.

Ga: Can i come over please?

Gr: Are you crying?! Ofcourse you can!

Ga: Be there in 5.

I hang up without him saying anything. I walk towards Narrator's house and knock on the door. He opens the door and sees me standing in the rain, crying. He pulls me inside and hugs me.

- Grant's pov -

I open the door and see Gaege standing in the pouring rain. He's crying. I pull him inside the house and give him a big bearhug. "What happened?" I ask him worried. "H-He...I saw him hold hands with someone and kiss that guy!" he says as he breaks down, crying more then before.

Poor kid. I pat his head. "Let's get you in dry clothes buddy." i say as i grab his hand and bring him to the bathroom. "You take a shower and I'll get you some clothes okay?" I tell him. He nods and I walk out of the bathroom. I hear him get in the shower. I gotta call this idiot. I grab my phone and call Eddie.

E: Wassup dawg?

Gr: You dare cheat on Gaege and act all normal after?

E: ...

Gr: Yeah he saw you Eddie. How could you do this to him?!

E: Look man, I'm really sorry okay. I didn't mean for this to happen. I made a mistake.

Gr: Yea well you fucked it up real bad.

E: Is he okay...?

Gr: What do you think? He's bawling his fucking eyes out, God, who knows maybe he started selfharming again!

E: I'm so sorry..

Gr: Yea you should be. Stay out of his life idiot.

E: Please tell him I love him.

Gr: *scoffs* you "LOVE" him? Well your love is really fucked up then.

I hang up on him as I hear the shower turn off. I grab some sweatpants and a Juicy hoodie. I walk back to the bathroom and knock on the door. "You got a towel on buddy?" I ask softly. "Y-yes." he responds.

I slightly open the door, checking first before I fully walk in. He's standing in a towel around his waist. "Honeybunch, can I see your arms please?" i ask him. He Shows his arms to me. He's clean. Thank God he is! I put the clothes on the sink counter. "Come out if you're ready." I say as I walk out again.

- Gaege's pov -

I'm glad I have Grant as a friend. He cares about me alot. I look at myself in the mirror and start crying again. I hate myself so much. He can't even love me because of how ugly I am. No wonder he cheated on me. Just look at me, i'm pathetic. I want to cut myself but i promised my friends I would never do that again. I keep my promises.

I put on the clothes Narrator got me and brush my hair. I walk out of the bathroom to see Grant on the couch. I sit down next to him. We watch a movie together and I pass out not long after it's finished. The next day I wake up in a bed. Grant must have moved me here. I walk out the door and downstairs to the kitchen.

I then see Eddie sitting at the table with Grant. I freeze in my steps. Eddie looks up at me. He's crying. He stands up and walks over to me, as he tries to grab my hand I pull away. "Don't touch me.." I say. "Baby...I'm so so so sorry..." he sobs. I start crying too. "Why did you do it Eddie?" I ask with a raised voice. Grant looks over to me and nods. He then walks off. He was signalling that I should let him explain.

T.b.c~