Finding a place to stay

The next day

- Gaege's pov -

I wake up to bright rays of sun hitting my face. I forgot to close my curtains last night I recall. Suddenly I hear my phone ding. I pick up my phone and push the button to light up my screen. My landlord texted me.

He asked me to move out for 2 weeks because we have a rodent infestation. I just told him I'm going to ask one of my friends to crash at their places.

I get up as soon as possible and turn on my computer. The boys are already in the voice chat, so I decide to join and ask them about crashing at theirs.

J: Man, we were wasted last night!

M: My head is killing me mate.

I saw Eddie slightly blushing and staying more silent than usual.

G: So, guys I have to crash at someone's for two weeks. The building is infested with rats. Can I stay at one of you guys?

M: Sorry man I have to go to my sister's wedding.

J: My girlfriend is coming tomorrow sorry!

N: I'm going to Eric's tomorrow.

G: Eddie?

Eddie flinched a bit when I called his name. A pink blush still spread across his cheeks. Why is he acting so different?

E: S-sure dawg! I-I'll pick you up t-tonight!

Did I hear that right? Did he just stutter? I've never heard him stutter except for when he's really nervous. I'm really starting to get curious now.

- Eddie's pov -

Seeing him on that call is making my heart race. I keep getting flashbacks from last night. Thinking of it kinda turns me on again. I tell the boys I need to go to the bathroom and get up to go. Without knowing something was clearly visible I run to the bathroom and shut the door. "Fuck Juicy what did you do to me!" I grunt really frustrated.

- Gaege's pov -

Eddie got up from his chair and went to the bathroom suddenly. I could see the print of something hard in his grey sweatpants. He didn't mean for us to see that I think. But I think only I noticed since the others just started talking again. Why am I paying attention to him so much? Curiosity eventually got the best of me as I grabbed my phone and texted him.

G: Hey bro you good?

E: Y-yeah I'm fine dawg!

G: Had a wet dream? ;)

I laughed a bit as I sent it. Not expecting what he would say next.

E: After what you did last night, yeah.

- Eddie's pov –

How in the world did he even notice it? He must've been so drunk, so he clearly doesn't remember what happened last night.

G: What do you mean by that Eddie? What did I do?

E: Oh nothing! You were just wasted last night, that's all.

G: Did I say or do something stupid? You're acting really weird towards me.

Thank god he sent that via snapchat, meaning they disappeared once opened. I think it's better to not tell him either...

E: Nah dawg! We're fine. I'll pick you up tonight at 6!

G: Thanks Ed!

I scroll back to our messages from last night. I'm so turned on I just can't help it. How have I not realized before that he's so hot?! My dick is twitching like crazy seeing the flashbacks from yesterday. I wonder, does he think about me like this when he's not drunk?

T.b.c~

A/N: Chapter 2 rewrite! I'm going to continue rewriting this book since I'm cringing so hard at what I've written in the past. Hope you guys like the updated version!