8 months

- Gaege's POV -

I'm now eight months pregnant with our first child, we're over the moon. Eddie and I are preparing the nursery for our baby. The cot just arrived together with a changing station that functions as a dresser as well. We head into the small room, unboxing the cot first that we must build. Since we decided to keep the gender a secret we've settled on gender-neutral colours. Not that I find pink for girls and blue for boys anyway, but that's beside the point. We decided to paint the walls a beautiful pastel yellow. The furniture is all in white and pastel yellow accents as well. Once we've gathered all the pieces of the cot, I sit down on the floor with a bit of a thud. I'm not the most gracious person trying to sit down with a huge baby bump.

"You okay, Mi Amor?" Eddie asks concerned. "I'm fine Eddie, I'm 8 months pregnant not terminally ill." I giggle to which he chuckles. "I just want you and the baby to be safe, Amor." He smiles and rubs over my belly. "Oh, trust me, we're perfectly safe with an overprotective dad like you." I giggle again. Eddie grabs the manual to build the cot, looking at it like it's Chinese or something. I snatch it out of his hands with a playfull smirk. "How about you let me read and you puzzle it together." I suggest. He nods and sorts all of the pieces.

"Okay, so the biggest panel needs to be the bottom, obviously." I roll my eyes. "The little peg looking things need to be crewed on the bottom of that panel, they're the foot thingies." I try to explain, pointing at the items but not even knowing their respective names. He just laughs at me but grabs what I was pointing at and the bag of screws. "The biggest screws are for those." I add on, reading the instructions carefully. He just nods and does as I say. The pegs are in no time secured to the base, that it then flipped around and place back on the floor. He looks at me waiting for his next instructions.

"Damn, you're sexy when you follow my commands." I smirk seductively which he returns. "We'll see who follows who's command later today." He winks, making me blush madly. "O-Okay! The two side panels are the one with the curve at the top. They need to be mounted on the shortest sides of the base with the medium screws." I say, trying to focus on the cot instead of getting fucked later today. He grabs the panels, screwing them tightly in place. "Then two of the longer planks need to be mounted on the bottom in between both side panels." I add on, face still flushed pink. He does exactly as I say, glancing over to me sometimes, smirking. "Why so red, my love?" he asks, still smirking. "Excited for something perhaps?" he winks again. "L-Let's f-finish the cot first!" I stutter out all flustered.

"On top of those long planks you just mounted you need to space out the shorter bars before screwing the longer plank on top of them." I continue, moving uncomfortably as I feel my hardened member pressing against my pants. "Now we just need to attach the arm for the mobile and add the mattress and pillows." I smile excitedly as it all starts coming together. Eddie finished securing the arm for the mobile and stands up. He places the cot in its designated place and walks over to me. He holds out his hands, I grab onto them and he pulls me up so I can stand again. He pulls me into a passionate kiss that I return quickly. "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" he smirks, looking down at my crotch.

A/N: just wanted to do a small filler chapter since I don't have much ideas for this book, sorry if it's boring! I'll probably try and end it soon!