Moving in

- Eddie's POV –

I stand there outside his bathroom door, letting what happened sink in a bit more. A million thoughts crowd my head instantly. The kiss felt natural to a point where I liked it a lot. I let out a sigh and knock on the door.

"Gaege? Please come out, let's go home." I say quietly. I don't get a response from him for a solid 5 minutes. I knock again. "Gaege, please." I sound a bit more desperate now. I hear shuffling inside and then the click of a lock.

Gaege walks out of the bathroom. "Are you okay?" I ask him. He gives me a smile in return. I can see right through him though. He's not. Before I get the chance to speak, he grabs his suitcases and opens the door to the hallway.

"Let's go." He says with another smile. I decide to drop it for now and help him carry the suitcases down the stairs. I put them in the trunk and hop in the driver's seat. Gaege already got into the passenger seat.

A quiet drive home later we head inside and bring his suitcases to my spare bedroom. "Here's your room man, mine's right next to it so if you need anything just let me know!" I say as he looks around the room, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings. I close the door behind me and walk over to my room.

I sit down on my bed, reminiscing the kiss. Shit, is it because I didn't kiss him back? I wanted to, but I was so shocked in the moment. What am I even saying? I place my head in my hands, realizing I've fallen in deep.

After an hour the clock strikes 7PM. I head downstairs and start grabbing ingredients from the fridge, deciding on tacos. Once halfway through cooking dinner, I hear steps coming down the stairs.

Gaege appears in the doorway, sniffing the air like a cute little dog. I finish up and place all the stuff on the table. I grab two plates, silverware and glasses setting them down on the table as well. Gaege plops down on the chair across me and smiles.

"It looks and smells amazing." He says excited for the food, like a kid for a lollipop.

I finish cooking up and put all the ingredients to stuff our tacos on the table. Gaege grabs a tortilla shell and eagerly fills it with his chosen fillings. Biting hungrily into it immediately after he finishes stuffing it. I look at him with a questioning look, wondering if he likes it. He quickly finishes his bite and thanks me for the food, saying it tastes amazing. I just give him a smile and start eating, until...

- Gaege's POV -

My phone rings. It's Mully. I pick up with still half of a taco stuffed in my mouth.

M: Oi! Eric is throwing a party! You and Eddie wanna come?!

I quickly swallow my food and reply ''Sure sounds like fun!" with an excited voice

This could be the perfect time to get my mind off of these things that happened lately.

Eddie looks up at me wondering who it is.

M: See you at 12!

Mully hangs up the phone right after finishing his sentence.

"Eric's throwing a party and Mully invited us. Wanna go?" I ask, not looking up at him. "Yeah sure, when?" Eddie asked. "Be there by 12 he said" I reply. We quickly finish our food and clean up the table. "I'm going to change before we head there" I say to Eddie. I head upstairs to pick an outfit. I grab a white shirt and put a long sleeved black tee under it.

I see very short shorts in my suitcase as a brilliant plan forms in my head. I could try and seduce someone to get my mind off of him. I put the shorts on that end right before my ass does. I put fishnets underneath just to be extra. I head to the bathroom and I try to get my hair right before heading downstairs. Whilst walking down the hallway I hear Eddie in his bathroom, probably changing too. After some time, he comes downstairs and stands still staring at me. He's eying my outfit. I see him gulp slightly.

- Eddie's POV -

I walk down the stairs to find Juicy in a really revealing outfit. I stop in my tracks and look at him. Fuck he looks sexy in that. I gulp whilst eying him down.

"Isn't that a bit too revealing?" I ask him once I realize a lot of people are gonna be there, seeing him like this, not to mention probably try to hook up with him looking like that. He smiles. "Well if there are gonna be handsome boys there, I need to look presentable right?" he says with a giggle. I feel a strange feeling whelm up inside. What if I don't want other people to see him like this? I take off my hoodie and wrap it around his waist. "You're not going looking like that." I say with an agitated voice. He looks up surprised and slightly blushing.

- Gaege's POV -

He puts his hoodie around my waist. I flinch slightly at his hands being so close and his sudden move. Is he jealous? Maybe he doesn't want other guys to see me like this or he's just concerned about my safety. Either way... it's kinda cute. I pull the hoodie down a bit to cover my ass. I see Eddie sigh in relief.

We head outside and hop in his car, taking the short drive to get there. Once Eddie is parked, we step out and head inside. I feel eyes all over me from every corner in the room. Eddie seems to notice people staring too as he grabs me by the waist and pulls me over to the bar where the boys are.

He really was jealous. The boys greet us, and we grab a few drinks whilst making small talk. Eddie didn't grab a drink because he probably wants to drive us home and not call an uber. A guy appears out of the crowd and approaches me. "Hey hot stuff, I saw you walk in. Looking for someone to spend the night with?" he says with a smirk look on his face. Eddie turns around with an angry look on his face.

T.b.c~

a/n: Another chapter rework, sorry for zero chapters :(