Buzzer Beater

Natsu's POV

We are going all out now. It's 4th quarter and the score is 99-99. We have a tie and the time remaining is 5 minutes. This is a heated game and no one is giving up. The Saber didn't change their players since 3rd quarter. They all look exhausted while catching their breath. I was substituted during 3rd quarter to regain my energy coach said that I will be their secret weapon on 4th quarter.

"Lyon! Pass it to me!" I yelled because Lyon can't pass through Rouge and I'm open

"Here!" I am waiting for the ball to touch my hand but it didn't. Lyon bounces the ball towards me to pass, he immediately run to get the ball. 

"Lyon! Bastard!" I yelled as I tried to catch up to him he is now outside the three pointer line. He's now doing his unusual form of shooting. Rufus is running towards him and about to guard Lyon's shot. Lyon jump first to shoot and Rufus raises his right arm to block. I saw Lyon put a grin on his face, is he planning on something? Lyon suddenly vanished before Rufus and he is at the other side of his place earlier. He maneuvers his self in midair. Lyon got the point and the crowd goes wild especially Lyon's fans. He's amazing and his shoots never miss.

"Kyaaa!!! You’re amazing Lyon-sama!" I heard someone yelled from the audience

"Now that's 102 points for us!" Lyon said raising his index finger while running to the other side of the court

"That's awesome Lyon!" Laxus praise him

"I'm not going to lose to you Lyon! I'm going to make our winning shot!" I said

"We won't let you!" Sting said dribbling the ball

"Bring it!" I said back

His speed is getting faster and I can barely keep up but no I can do this! I keep on my guard in case he passes through me.  "What's wrong Natsu-san? Can't keep up with me?" He asked 

"Heh! I'm just getting fire up! Bring all you got!"

"If that's what you want! Rouge!"  he called and Rouge was suddenly before me and Sting was charging to the basket. Rouge is not letting me pass. Damn what would I do? 3 minutes remaining we won't let the Saber to score again.

"Natsu!"  Laxus shouted as he jump to block Sting that is about to slam that ball into the basket. I just nodded and run through the other side of the court. I know Laxus would block it. And before I know it the ball was on my hand. Rouge was following me with Rufus. Rouge was catching up with me and trying to steal the ball. I was so close at the ring but he is guarding me. The others was still running, can I get through? I don't have a choice but to do it. I never done this before but this is the secret weapon that couch is saying.   "You are the only one who can do this on our team Natsu. The others tried this shot but they fail to score."  Here goes nothing! I jump backward and raise my arms with the ball.  ”He jumps back?!"  Rufus said   "Yeah that's what I did!"  I said and throw the ball to the basket the time I'm about to fall. And that shoot counts!   "Yeah!!!!!!"  the crowd gone wild again with that shot! 

"Natsu! I knew you could do it!"  Coach said by the bench

----

Lucy's POV

"Way to go Natsu!"  I yelled from the audience that shot was amazing!

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Haaah.....What quarter is this now?"  the girl said as she seated beside me. It was Lisanna who looked exhausted.

"Lisanna?!"  I said

"hehehe I'm sorry I'm late. What quarter is it now?" 

"Ah eh...4th quarter."