Lucy Heartfilia

Lucy's POV

"Lucy! Come on over here!" a six year old child with a pink colored hair yelled and I think he calls my name

"Wait, Natsu you know that I get tired easily right when I am running, so wait for me!" Said by the five year old blonde hair girl while panting and catching her breath holding her knees while slouching a bit just to reach her knees. And I think that little girl was me.

"Come look at this!" The pink haired little boy said while pointing the old sakura tree. It was spring, I can tell because the sakura tree was blooming its flowers and it is really beautiful.

"What do you want to show me?" The little me said as she gets to the tree

"This." The little boy pointed the curved letters on the tree. It says we will always be friends forever! Natsu and Lucy! So that boy's name was Natsu

"When did you did this?" The little me asked

"Last night. I came here last night just to curved this letters on this tree." He said and gave the girl a brightest smile and the girl smile back at her.

"Let us make a promise that we will never leave each others side ever." Little Lucy said.

"Okay." Natsu said and he stretch out his pinky and so the little Lucy and they both shared those warm smiles

"Beep beep beep beep beep....!"

"Ah shut up!"

"Beep beep beep beep beep....!"

"I said shut up!"

"Beep beep beep beep beep....!"

"Stupid alarm clock!" I sit down from bed just to shut up that stupid alarm clock. Do you want to know why I set up that alarm in the first place and gets angry at it when it wakes me up? It is because starting from today I am a high school student at the Fairy Academy. And I set up an alarm so I won't be late for the first day of class. I never use that alarm clock anyways because it's vacation. And who is the crazy person having an alarm on vacation. Whatever. My mother suggested that alarm clock to me. She said that I am a high schooler now and she don't want to wake me up like she used to when I am at my middle school.

I get up from my bed and take my towel and get to the bathroom to take a shower. I want to be clean and presentable when I confront my classmates at school.

That reminds me I have that same dream again. I always dreamed of that dream over and over again. That was the time of the vow that my bestfriend Natsu made for the first time. And I don't know why I keep on dreaming about it.

After I take a shower, I get back to my room again and take my school uniform from my closet. It was a white long sleeves polo and a yellow tie underneath and a night blue coat that is on top of the polo. It has a pocket on the right chest of the coat and It has our school seal and a white skirt with a black line stirpe at the bottom of the skirt.

By the way my name is Lucy Heartfilia. I am going to high school starting from today. I'm 17 years old. And to be honest I don't like to go to school. I just want to go there because I want to get out of this crazy big mansion I lived in. Our family runs a big business and our company was one of the riches of the top five companies in the world we are on 4th. It is kinda lonely in here, because my mother Layla Hearfilia, and my father Jude Heartfilia and our servants was the only one living in this mansion.

Fairy Academy was a famous private school in Japan. Almost all students that study in here were all came from the richest family in Japan. I really didn't care much about the social status I am in and the money of our family or either fame, I just want to be happy with my family and friends. My parents, even though they work really hard for our company they still have time for me to bond with each other. By the way I have a little sister named Michelle Hearfilia. She was on middle school 5th grader. She is now 11 years old and she was the only one I can talked to when Mama and Papa was on their office. She is a very cute girl with a light blonde curly hair. She is a crybaby so I never leave her side. Today I am going to take her to school, and she said that she is excited because I am the one taking her to school, I wish she wouldn't cry if I left her. But sometimes she change into a different person when she put on her rose eye patch on her right eye. And she named herself 'Imitatia', I don't know where did she get that name and why is she like that. When she turns to Imitatia she is like the older sister, and I need to follow all her commands or I will get killed by her death glare all day. But even so she is still my cute little sister.

I went to the dining room and they are already their eating breakfast.

"Lucy did you use your alarm clock?" my mom asked in her seat beside my father. Our table is just a simple rectangular table because we are just a simple happy family even though we are rich.

" Yes, but it's annoying you know." I said taking a sit beside Michelle

"You have your alarm clock but you still go down late. hahaha." my father laugh at me and I pout and ignore him cause I don't know how to respond to that.

" Papa, nee-chan takes an hour to dress her self to her school uniform. hehehehe." Michelle said and takes a bite from her pan cake. But it's true cause I want to look presentable of course.

" yeah yeah... " I take a bite from my pan cake

"Lucy, is Natsu also attending your school?" Mama asked

"Yes, but I still don't know if we are on the same class because he said that it's a secret."

"hmmm. Natsu-san is really secretive. Ain't he Mama?" Papa said and they do their lovey dovey again. I just ignore them and keeps on eating.

After we finished our meal, Michelle and I take our bags and went outside. Our parents accompanied us.

"We're going now. Bye Mama, Bye Papa." Michelle said kissing them

"We're going now." I said and kissed them.

"Take care of your sister okay. And also yourself. Tell Natsu we said Hi!" Mama said waving her hand at me as I get Michelle into the car

" Okay Mom." I said and get inside the car. I looked into the car's window and I can tell by reading my mom's lip " Take care" so I smile and the car drove now headed to Michelle's school first. We have a lot of time so we don't need to rush.

We arrived now at Michelle's school. We get out of the car and I take her to the front gate.

"Don't cry when nee-chan leave you okay! Your in 5th grade now. Your brave right, don't worry I will wait for you later after class here okay.?" I said to her for her to be comfortable when I am not around

" Okay nee-chan, promise me you pick me up after class okay?"

"Okay I promise." I smile at her and pats the top of her head

"Bye nee-chan." I just waved at her while smiling

The moment that Michelle was in her school, I headed now towards my school. Only an hour left until the opening ceremony, my school is not that far from here it only takes about ten minutes to drive there.

I finally arrived at Fairy Academy. I told our driver that I will call him after class. There are many students gathered already at the patio even though it's an hour early for the opening ceremony. Finally I'm in high school now. I wish I can make lots of friends and this high school will make many memories. I am really looking forward to it.